Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member DeadInside.DOA's Avatar

Re: Wanna try out the d3 beta?

Confirmed that I have played the beta thanks to JCBN. Can't thank him enough for what he's doing and the time he's put in just to help people out. Thanks man.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Did someone actually had a problem logging into Battle.net after using the emulator? Because the emulator doesn't touch the client at all, it shouldn't cause any problems.
    I've had such problems, and clean install seems to make said problems go away. Error 3006 / connection timed out to be exact.
    I think it might be that the incorrect login server gets cached somewhere but haven't really looked too closely. In the debug log, it looks like it's trying to connect to localhost:1119 which certainly sounds wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MoUsE_WiZ View Post
    I've had such problems, and clean install seems to make said problems go away. Error 3006 / connection timed out to be exact.
    I think it might be that the incorrect login server gets cached somewhere but haven't really looked too closely. In the debug log, it looks like it's trying to connect to localhost:1119 which certainly sounds wrong.
    Yep, I had the same problem today.

IncGamers Member

Small update. We are having a fair amount of no-shows. So if you are not into the signing up thing, you could hang around in #Town-Portal, where i will be giving away the "no-show" spots to people there. Ofcourse, you are welcome to do both.

Plenty of spots available for the weekend.

Also, the little town-portal community is growing, so if you feel like joining us, or just supporting me, you can follow me on my facebook or twitter (www.facebook.com/TheTownPortal & www.twitter.com/#!/TheTownPortal), or just hang around in #Town-Portal and talk Diablo.

In the near future i will be giving away 1 diablo 3 beta account on my facebook, sure its only 1, but maybe your percentage of winning is higher there.

Anyways... glad to share the diablo love...

IncGamers Member

Im just gonna bumb this one abit, incase we have some "March people" out there.
    I am "only" able to give away 2 hours of Diablo 3 playtime, due to high demand.
    But people seem to truly enjoy those 2 hours, so maybe it is enough for you also.
    After your session, you are welcome to sign up again... im working in gmt+1 timezone, so usually at night, there openings.

Join #Town-Portal on Quakenet, and i will help you out, or someone else there will, if im afk or sleeping...

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeadInside.DOA View Post
    Confirmed that I have played the beta thanks to JCBN. Can't thank him enough for what he's doing and the time he's put in just to help people out. Thanks man.
    Ty for the kind words...

Still plenty of chances to try out the Diablo 3 Beta, just contact me, here in pm, or on Quakenet #Town-Portal, or on my facebook.
    I will continue doing this until the beta ends. See ya there!

Already send you a PM - But while I'm here, I'd like to sign up for a try-out at the beta

Thanks again in advance!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
    Already send you a PM - But while I'm here, I'd like to sign up for a try-out at the beta

Thanks again in advance!
    Your signed up, still plenty of space for sunday, and still plenty of space in #Town-Portal, where we talk about our favorite game, Diablo...

So, come join us!

IncGamers Member

Thanks for doing this, it has made the wait for release more viable.

IncGamers Member

Even though I have a beta key I just wanted to say that I think this is a great initiative! Thanks JCBN.