Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member GharbadtheWeak's Avatar

Re: Wanna try out the d3 beta?

Thanks so much for the chance at playing the beta.
    I did a full play through with the DH, then half play throughs with the 4 others, plus tried out the high level chars of some of them that were already there.

Thanks again, I thought it was almost too good to be true but I got to play Diablo3 !!

You rock!

Cheers Gharb

Banned

Town Portal is an surprisingly friendly person he allowed me to try out the beta too, what surprises me the most is how he interacts with SO MANY people at once and he doesn't even get mad - he's always chill and friendly. I believe he is your last chance guys if you ever wanna try out the beta. The channel is full of friendly and great people also, often newbies join and ask for directions (I did too!) and everyone will help you out ^_^

Just cause of this, he has earned every single of my respect and I'll stick to that channel ^__^ <- and I'm not even asking for beta I am very pleased and happy that I finally got to play it.

Big Thank You once again.

IncGamers Member

Hey I just found this thread wanting to know if you are still doing this and if there is any roo. For me I would
    like a few hours is all

IncGamers Member

Your so kind Babycake... makes doing this all worth it. Lots of people just come on, play, and leave, wiithout hardly saying thanks, but a reply like this... feels good

Its exactly people like you i hope stick around for release on #Town-Portal, so we can get a nice community going, with friendly active people.

Thanks again, and yes, still giving away playtime... until Beta ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycake View Post
    Town Portal is an surprisingly friendly person he allowed me to try out the beta too, what surprises me the most is how he interacts with SO MANY people at once and he doesn't even get mad - he's always chill and friendly. I believe he is your last chance guys if you ever wanna try out the beta. The channel is full of friendly and great people also, often newbies join and ask for directions (I did too!) and everyone will help you out ^_^

Just cause of this, he has earned every single of my respect and I'll stick to that channel ^__^ <- and I'm not even asking for beta I am very pleased and happy that I finally got to play it.

Big Thank You once again.

IncGamers Member

I played yesterday! Thank you! You are an awesome person!

Thanks again JCBN

IncGamers Member

My pleasure all... been a BUSY weekend!

Plenty of time open this week, so feel free to come join us on #Town-Portal @ Quakenet IRC.

Also just hang around to chat Diablo ... or find someone to play Diablo 2 with, or duo with in Beta.

Join the community

IncGamers Member

The only thing you have to do is watch my little vid, and read the details beneath, and join Town-Portal on quakenet.

IncGamers Member

Harlow?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    The only thing you have to do is watch my little vid, and read the details beneath, and join Town-Portal on quakenet.

IncGamers Member

Lots of people messaged me last night on IRC, but i was asleep, sorry all....

If i am not there/awake, you can always message Master-Shake, he handles things when im not there.

Thought id put it out there!