Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Necklace of Leah

Quote Originally Posted by ScytheNoire View Post
    Let me spoiler this up with my theory after reading the Book of Cain and watching the three pre-release cinematics.

Spoiler

This is all just my theory of how the story goes from reading the Book of Cain and watching the three pre-release YouTube cinematics.
    Not a bad theory but some parts don't add up. The Diablo:Wrath movie showed how the Angiris Council began to sever ties. I'm still buggered on why Diablo would use this amazing complex deception when all he needed was to capture more angels. Izaul told him about the soulstones and they already have Inarius. What I gather, Diablo used this crazy deception to make the nephalem overconfident allowing him to slip in from behind (basically). There's no way
    Spoiler

They also had the first 7 chapters of The Order on the publisher's website. The book basically introduced
    Spoiler

So... what has become of the necklace? Is it destroyed with Diablo/Leah? It didn't get any attention in the game. Did Adria took it?

After all the speculation on this thread, I am sure that Necklace has a very great importance. Is there any chance it will be mentioned in the expansions?

More than likely it's in the expansion. Adria disappears, Malthael/Ihteral? whoeve is Wisdom, is missing and the 7 evils are completely? erased from existence, so someone's gotta be the bad guy. I'm thinking they'll bring back Adria and maybe she'll find a way to contact Lilith.

Quote Originally Posted by droppin View Post
    More than likely it's in the expansion. Adria disappears, Malthael/Ihteral? whoeve is Wisdom, is missing and the 7 evils are completely? erased from existence, so someone's gotta be the bad guy. I'm thinking they'll bring back Adria and maybe she'll find a way to contact Lilith.
    Also Black Soulstone is not destroyed. All 7 evils may again come back after all.

Last edited by Volpula; 04-07-2012 at 08:00.

The black soulstone isn't destroyed but, according to the cinematic, the 7 evils were...omg I wanted to say erased from existence but friggin ambiguous Blizzard. Ok, in the cinemtaic, the soulstone fell to...somewhere, but Tyrael did say the prime evil was destroyed "forever" since all 7 evils were inside that SHOULD mean the 7 evils are completely gone Uldyssian style.

So Adria is missing and if they can bring back Kulle, maybe they will bring back Horazon and Bartuc? Those guys could at least be some minibosses. We know Lilith is trapped atm, so who the next new bad guy is idk, but knowing Blizzard, they'll find some ridiculous way to bring back someone that doesn't make any sense. "Why, they've been in this here black soulstone this whole time!" ...

Quote Originally Posted by droppin View Post
    The black soulstone isn't destroyed but, according to the cinematic, the 7 evils were...omg I wanted to say erased from existence but friggin ambiguous Blizzard. Ok, in the cinemtaic, the soulstone fell to...somewhere, but Tyrael did say the prime evil was destroyed "forever" since all 7 evils were inside that SHOULD mean the 7 evils are completely gone Uldyssian style.

So Adria is missing and if they can bring back Kulle, maybe they will bring back Horazon and Bartuc? Those guys could at least be some minibosses. We know Lilith is trapped atm, so who the next new bad guy is idk, but knowing Blizzard, they'll find some ridiculous way to bring back someone that doesn't make any sense. "Why, they've been in this here black soulstone this whole time!" ...
    Totally agreed.

I think Malthael will be back after these events and will be pissed off that Tyrael took his place and we fight him.

And again I think if Lilith comes back, Inarius will come back too. Or the other way around. But seeing how they handled the lore of the game, I have lowered my expectations. They ruined a really epic storyline for me.

Anyway, I like the pendant of that design

IncGamers Member

Just only give me interest of the pendant it looks so rare and something like similar to the ancient snuff necklaces. I don't know but it look like manufactured by this one snuffnecklace.com