Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

[Active] Passives Simple Desc

I wonder if you can change the Passive's "Simple Desc" into the actual skill descriptions rather than the flavor text as it is now on the Skills page? Would make a lot more sense. It's probably as quick as a Find & Replace from _desc to _var_stats.

Also, Black Ice has had its flavor text updated but it still isn't showing there.

You might also want to put the full column title as "Simple Description" since you have lots of room for it.

Last edited by Dorjan; 03-05-2012 at 15:28.

DiabloNut.Com

Re: Passives Simple Desc

Hi Nunc! Thanks for the feedback, I've been working hard on some new features for DiabloNut so haven't looked in here since monday >.< Sorry!

It's all my fault as I'm the modderator for here so don't blame Rush :P

About your questions:

1) I made the descision to use the Simple text on the listing pages as a lot of the advanced stats are much longer and on many more lines. If all the passives are one liners, I can switch them over. I can't promise you anything, but I'll look at it when skills get their next update (Soon, mid next week)

2) Thanks! I'll have to make sure my strings are all tiying up nicely.

I hope that answers your questions, let me know if it doesn't or if there's anything else I can help you with Nunc.

Re: Passives Simple Desc

It looks to me like most skills are longer than most passives, in fact there's no passive quite as long as skills such as Exploding Palm for example. And it just makes more sense when looking at skills at a glance and comparing what works together. It's a nice format if you could just have all the information there.