Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Improvements

Re: Improvements

Also does anyone know if a goldfind barb, mf sorc, uberkiller smiter and keytrunning hammerdin are all you need on PvM? Is there any more good builds or just i just settle with those 4 characters? Also i have i CoT with 9 LL and 99% more GF, and then another CoT with 11% LL but low GF, which is best?

Bump.
    10chars

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by diabloplayer45 View Post
    Also does anyone know if a goldfind barb, mf sorc, uberkiller smiter and keytrunning hammerdin are all you need on PvM? Is there any more good builds or just i just settle with those 4 characters?
    That's two more than I use. My MF sorc is my keyrunner so I don't need another char for that, and I don't have a GF char this ladder. My uber killer is a kick/trap sin (for variety, not because it is better than a smiter), and that's about it.

Of course I have other characters, but I don't use them to farm anything. The three big roles are:

Item finding
    Gold finding
    Ubers/dclone

So if you've got one char that fills each of those roles, you're pretty much set in every way for PvM.

Last edited by magicrectangle; 09-03-2012 at 23:18.

Good.
    10chars

I think that I may be done for PvM then. I just need to finalize my goldfind barb and uberkiller. Then start farming keys, and doing uber runs. Then I'm pretty much set on PvM and ready to move on to PvP. Thanks for all the help !

IncGamers Member

Well.....there is always crafting to improve your characters, and gain items to use in PVP. So you're not really "done" with PvM, Diablo isn't a game that really has an ending. There is always something else to do, just a matter if you're wanting to.

Quote Originally Posted by Avida View Post
    Well.....there is always crafting to improve your characters, and gain items to use in PVP. So you're not really "done" with PvM, Diablo isn't a game that really has an ending. There is always something else to do, just a matter if you're wanting to.
    Yes I am. Because after my GF barb and Uberkiller is done, I can do whatever I want in PvM. MFing, GFing, Cows, Ubers, Keys, Rushes, everything. Then it works. 2/4 characters are already complete. And when PvM is running smooth I can move on to PvP.

IncGamers Member

Or, you can make wacky builds like holy fire ranger or bear barb.

Or maybe not.

My goal is to become one of the best Diabloplayers in the world so PvP will be the next big challenge once I've mastered PvM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avida View Post
    You are actually right about crafting, I've never spend much time doing it myself, but seeing how some members here makes the most crazy amulets (crafted) I might give it a shot as well.