Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Discuss & Debate English Diablo Communities?

Are there any English-speaking communities dedicated to Diablo I other than this one? I came across Freshmeat but it seems to be mostly German. Would love to get in touch with other DI players for tips, trading and eventually PvP.

Cheers!

IncGamers Member

Re: English Diablo Communities?

There were, but they've probably dwindled to nothing. This is by far the best that I've found.

Most of the good German legits on deu-1 and Freshmeat (same people) speak fluent English.. its a lot better than the American channels IMO.

BattleTag FireIceTalon-1265

Ah, a potential fellow PvP enthusiast! Good to see. Well, the Fresh Meat forum is a good community too, everyone speaks English on the forum there so dont hesitate to spark up a convo^^ Deu-1 in Europe is probably the most active channel there as raven said, though you can find some legits still in us west. Diablo LE in east used to be very active but usually only has a couple bots in it nowdays.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Hey FireIceTalon, seen some of your vids (and characters), you're sort of a hero of mine. I just came across the freshmeat forum and it seems more active than I though. Now I know to join Deu-1 I'll be spending more time on bnet, hopefully I'll see you all around.

good to hear youre coming over to deu. I am Uncovered there. (I,II,and III) my guys are also being built up to pvp again.. I am wanting to do a warr this time but because it takes so long I might just finish off my sorc first so I can pvp with something till the warr is ready.