Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Re: There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

Gameage tonight? Anyone interested? I can play about 2 hours or so about 2 hours from now, sorry for short notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member One nOOb to rule them all's Avatar

I will watch from the sidelines then, and get some solo practice in the mean time. Is there a preferred class combinations you guys like to run with? Give me an idea of what kind of team there would be. Playing off of another classes abilities is always fun. Like a Pally/necro/sorc that was my favorite combo way back when there were actually still people on B.net. You have a moving wall of skelli's, you can hit them with lower resist and a conviction aura at the same time. I don't care what monster it is it won't be immune to anything the sorc has after that.

This run we had off and on players doing a singer barb (coju)/ phoenix strike sin (drewgie)/ summon necro (hariless)/ fire dancer sin (cdm)/ blizz sorc (me)

Drewgie dropped off early in normal and coju dropped off somewhere in late nm and hairless was a late comer that had an unfortunate rip in act 1 hell so its just been me and cdm at the end here. Next run I'll probably go with either a barb or a zon. I've been running like crazy with my sorc and seem to have accumulated somewhat enough gear to build either one of those. Barb is more party friendly so I'll probably run with that. Although a FA/stafer has really been pulling my interest. Who knows, we play more for fun and if our builds fill gaps all the better.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Going to be late...Got caught walking out the door at work for a ****ty conference call.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Okie doke, I'm looking forward to playing this evening.

Yeah this night has been wonderful... might have to postpone unless you can play in like an hour and a half or so. What an ending to the day

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Just post here, if I see it, np.

Sorry cdm, just not up for it...maybe you have some time this weekend to do some gaming.

Alright, this group is officially finished (or whats left of the group). We were able to clear act 5 with little trouble and take down Baal. Expect to see guardian write-ups from cdm and I soonish. In the mean time, one of us will post a new group/sign up thread in the next couple of days to get the next MP train rolling!

Glad to hear you two toughed it out! Look forward to reading about the experience in the Guard thread!