Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

Linkies for The BeeBees:
    Numeral Uno: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...3 HC/RWM group
    Numeral Drei: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...ad (1.13c FAM)

This will be RWM (FAM) 1.13D HC. (Oooo... 1.09 would be fun, but this is .13d thread :()

Alright, suggestions for themes? Just run through it gun-ho? Twinked? Untwinked? Options are options. Post what you'd like to do.

Myself: Just a little bit of twinkage if needed later on. It's fun finding dropage and living off the land. Maybe a theme of ironman/live off the land. So, myself: untwinked. If there are builds you want to do that require certain items, that's perfectly fine and dandy.

Builds I would like to play would be: Another mojo/summonmancer. Mainly just maxing dim vision and CM, with revives maybe. Maybe a golemmancer, never made of of those. /// Warcry barb for stunage/max bo /// Idk, a few I reckon. Thinking about a shockwave druid. From what I've read about them people loved playing as them.

Times: What are some good times for everyone? I'm GMT -6, and am unable to play Sunday-Thursday 9pm-7am.

The other two groups met 6pm-9pm Mondays and Wednesdays. That worked great. Ideally for me, around the same times and two times a week.

Anywho, sign up! Post what builds you'd like to do, times, and ideas about overall playage!

Code:
    act 4 nm.

cdm - level 60 - assassin 
    pyro - level 60 - sorc
    coju - level 50 - barb

Last edited by coju; 10-04-2012 at 01:47.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

Re: There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

also GMT -6. can play most nights 6pm-1am (sorry, i dont do mornings). saturday is open for about one more month but then my son's soccer season will start and it'll be a no go. for that matter, i'm not sure what night(s) his practices will be so i'll have to go around that.

i have a few builds that are in the 20-30 level range that i'd restart with a group if playing twinked; shockwave bear, some other kinda bear (forgot what), two handed zealot, and a cleric (not started, but raring to go). if untwinked, i'm not sure what i'd do. maybe a bladefury sin, a(nother) trapsin (maybe fire this time! that'd be new to me), or something (forgot again).

Edit: i think i'll also start rereading the time travel stuff...

Last edited by crawlingdeadman; 13-02-2012 at 23:50.

Omigosh! I want to do this sooooooooooo bad!

I am in Kentucky, so GMT -4 or 5 I think? I have to be pretty selective about availability though. Sundays work best by far. Saturday and Monday evenings are doable as well. Other than that it's pretty tough to be consistent.

If the time folks agree on is workable for me I would like very much to join in with whichever one of the following fits the party best:

FoHdin
    Summoner Druid
    Golemancer
    Whirly barb

I prefer untwinked. Keeps things exciting.

Cool! Mondays should be good. Well then, we may have to decide on the next days to play on Mondays as for now I reckon.

Guess we can do Sat for a month or so! Are the times good for you? 6pm to 9pm (gmt-6)?

I'm so pissed y'all live in murica.

I'm definately interested in this, I think I can work Monday evenings in as long as it doesn't start this monday and if it does I'll just catch up either way. I have to think of another build to do that I haven't tried yet....I could do a paladin again but were already running that group on Sunday Mornings so I need to change it up a little but I haven't tried a rangeadin yet. Maybe a Frozen Arrow Strafer to keep everything stuck in their place, although if stun is covered we don't really need that, maybe a hydra sorc, eh who knows, I'll put some thought into it.

Edit: I can't really do twinking as I don't have any twink gear (How stupid of me not to play SP HC normally). Although if I do a rangeadin I would be highly reliant on finding a Kuko in our travels to be of any real use, and of course a Frozen Arrow Strafer would be dependent on a razortail....decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    Cool! Mondays should be good. Well then, we may have to decide on the next days to play on Mondays as for now I reckon.

Guess we can do Sat for a month or so! Are the times good for you? 6pm to 9pm (gmt-6)?
    That's 7-10pm my time (which I confirmed is GMT -5). I could totally do Saturdays and/or Mondays then! I may have to miss out occasionally, but shouldn't have trouble catching up.

On a side note, I could also do Wed/Fri nights, but wouldn't be able to get on till 8ish or 9ish my time usually. Not my first choice.

When shall we start? Are we going to wait for 8 ppl? Also, I've never played via TCP/IP before so someone will have to educate me :embarassed:

The more I think about it I really want to go with FoH for this. I can do most other builds untwinked on my own, but FoH would be no fun without a party and/or twinkage.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

i vote "no" on this monday. i have the day off and will be on the road much of the day. then again if everyone gets together, i can sure catch up. actually it may be better that way, i could then use one of the 20 somethings i mentioned.

i'm leaning toward either a fireclaw druid or a two handed zealot (fanat). i'd like to go melee this time around as i was a caster last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Edit: I can't really do twinking as I don't have any twink gear (How stupid of me not to play SP HC normally). Although if I do a rangeadin I would be highly reliant on finding a Kuko in our travels to be of any real use, and of course a Frozen Arrow Strafer would be dependent on a razortail....decisions decisions.
    i can sure help you out with some gear so it's not unbearable and you're not left behind.

Well then!
    this should help

You have to open a couple of ports, and do some port fowarding. You could just search something to the extent of "Port Forward Diablo ii" and look from there. Think it took me nearly an hour+ to actually find how to do it and everything, but that was w/o any real help and the such. If you need further help pm/email me spinnermail attttaattatattat gmail and I'll try searching something else for you! After doing it finally, it was actually pretty easy, as you just need router access.

I'm game for starting Monday. As that would let cdm use his char already started.

Thinking of doing a WC baba. Dual spirits ftw.

port fowarding from another forum
    Spoiler

[/url=http://portforward.com/cportsnotes/battlenet/battlenet.htm][/url] (it wasn't from that one. but there)

Oooooh. I am a technological retard, so this port business may pose a problem for me.