I was a wiz and druid for years in D2, so I have no experience with barbs at all. I've decided to ditch the magic for D3 and roll a barbarian. I was hoping for some build advice for the following situation:
1. I'll be playing both solo and with a static group of 2 wizards and a Doctor.
2. I want to use a 2hander axe or mace.
3. I'm looking for a good balance of damage and survival.
4. Eventually I want to MF with this character, since that is my favorite thing to due in D2.
5. I'm looking for a PVE only build. I plan to pvp, but I'll figure out what I want from playing.
Honestly I'm just looking for a place to start, since I almost never play melee characters.
Thanks in advance for any help.