Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Two handed zealot skillpoints

zrk's guide is pretty good.

I also made 2 hand zealot for Travruns, the details of which you can find here

Charge is one of my favourite skill in Dia. Fantastic damage, knockback and thunder-fast attack.
    When I play with my zealer I always attack first with the charge than comes the zeal. Charge is almost like the assa dragon fly skill; mini teleport, so my point is; put some points into charge.
    Last edited by Eyeback; 03-01-2013 at 11:39.

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    zrk's guide is pretty good.
    I also made 2 hand zealot for Travruns, the details of which you can find here
    Looks great, made myself a Death CS for my Frenzy baba but never realized a Zeal Pala might wield that one with 5 fpa.
    Lots of leftover talent points so Grief/HoZ(+Um) on the switch might make up for the very difficult area's (souls, heaps of hardhitters).

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by royalairfarce View Post
    Lots of leftover talent points so Grief/HoZ(+Um) on the switch might make up for the very difficult area's (souls, heaps of hardhitters).
    Call to arms is much better.
    If you need shield vs souls ( or anything else for that matter ), you're probably doing it wrong.

Well aint got a Call to arms, BoTD, Fort atm.
    Have 8% ll compared to 15+6=21% u have makes much lower survivability.
    Just recalling mixed memories on my fury druid with Tomb so my first zeal pala might better be a 1H Shield mainly (only lvl45 atm)

Btw on Page 2 of your 10k run you post a screenshot, am quite intrested in your Gear setup there (perhaps it's better u post it there seems more relevant to me?)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by royalairfarce View Post
    Btw on Page 2 of your 10k run you post a screenshot, am quite intrested in your Gear setup there (perhaps it's better u post it there seems more relevant to me?)
    It's more relevant here I think..

G-face (um), Botd wp, forti, highlords, LoH, raven, gore, SoE, rare tri res ring (25+ to fire lightning poison)
    3x Shimmering grand charms, steel and sharp GCs of vita/balance, assorted small charms.

I have made a 2H zealer before with more budget equipment. You can read about it here
    Last edited by zaphodbrx; 05-01-2013 at 10:19.