Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

@Kimppi: zaphodbrx is spot on. With lots of my chars i'm visiting the regular MF/lvling spots. This char was more of a novelty build and i thought i'd do something different with her. That's why i decided to run Snapchip with her. And clear the rest of the icy cellar while i was there. So this is just for fun and challenge. I don't play her often, but it is fun to have to actually get into trouble, instead of going in with a decked out hammerdin/fishy/other cookie cutter and have everything roll over and play dead on sight.

@zaphodbrx: That is indeed a BA merc. With little physical damage i don't really need a might merc and my AR isn't that great even with enchant. For the explosiondamage i don't need to even hit targets, but for the piercing and my lightning damage (coming from lots of lightning sc's) i do need to hit. It was pretty much that or going defense by either a defense or HF merc.
    Oh crap, i completely forgot the prebuff switch . I guess it shows that i don't play her often. She does have a leaf staff with 3 enchant and 3 fire skills for a total of +6 enchant.

Just gliding through Harrogath for a bit.

IncGamers Member

cool how did you do that?

I'm pretty sure you jsut hold shift after clicking where you want to go. It's skiing if you have 2 throwing spears and run around with those

Whirlwind bug - you can't use it in town and he says 'not in town' but it makes you slide anyway.

IncGamers Member

Has anyone got uploading problems?
    I'm having a hard time uploading anything.

Youtube, it goes up very fast and then gets stuck at 86%. Old uploader, new uploader both.
    I then made a photobucket account. Same problem, it gets stuck at 31%.

IncGamers Member Steven Q Urkel's Avatar

beginning hammer damage: 282 - 298
    ending hammer damage: 1651 - 1668

Avg of ~472.55% increase, if I've done the maths right, which I probably haven't. I must have used up all my good luck on my last video, cause this one had nothing but bad LoL

<****** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/57n6vlGJToI?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">

Duuude :( that's bad luck :'( I was watching the video and really hoping for some nice roll!

Did you just Um a HoZ on switch in 1.10???

edit: and yes, too bad about the rolls!

IncGamers Member Steven Q Urkel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nulio View Post
    Duuude :( that's bad luck :'( I was watching the video and really hoping for some nice roll!
    I've now made HotO twice since patch 1.10 was released, and both of them had exactly 30 resist all. And that makes CtA number 5, with three of the five being +6 BO or lower. I still have a Gul and multiple Um, Mal, and one or two Ist left over so I'm tempted to do moar rushing and try again, but I'm too afraid of losing the Holy Shield on the scepter when I Hel out the runes haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik
    Did you just Um a HoZ on switch in 1.10???
    Of course I did. But everyone knows that this game was built upon the principles of overindulgence and perfectionism, so who am I to argue with tradition?? LoL