Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

Nice! Is it because of BoS and no need for keys that made it so desirable?

BattleTag MagpieMcGraw-2483

Hey guys.

Another video done. This time I try to run Travical as it was intended - with killspeed gear. It's abit run of the mill. Certainly not a ranger paladin, but hopefully you like.

Click!

Some old videos from me:

Inferno Sorceress fooling around in Hell
    /p3 Council runs with a WW Barb #1, #2
    /p8 Nihlathak runs with a Conc Barb

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Nice! Is it because of BoS and no need for keys that made it so desirable?
    Yes, you can't make an effective build than a assassin for LK in that way. I think she has 185fcr or something..

@PJ: Watching that magemancer my mind switched from what is he doing, to i would do that differently, back to what the heck is he doing?! After your comment about not knowing the hotkeys it suddenly made sense. A question about that golem: do you loose those often? I still use a clay one for my summoner but i'm considering switching it in for an iron one so my merc can use a different weapon. However i'd hate to loose to many golems that way.

@scrcrw: Now that's an inferno! Looks like fun for a bit, but i doubt i'd have the stamina to take her through the game. And those Nilathakruns are fast. Now i know why they're getting more popular. It really makes me want to try it to. Since my only concentrate barb uses full IK, it would require some respeccing/regearing but i think i may have to try this before completing my pally.

That is a really fast nihl run :o

Here's an old video of mine for a different take on Nilly. I've never been able to beat scrcrw's times but I think I'm around 2-3sec behind on average.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWdwN4-qxLs

BattleTag MagpieMcGraw-2483

@Cyrax: I don't know my hotkeys because I haven't played that character much. I might have done 2 pit runs a long time ago, right after I made enigma. And on top of that, teleport has a different hotkey for each enigma wearing character.

Actually, I'm thinking about using an iron golem on every single necromancer I'm ever going to make. It only costs a little over 20 skillpoints to max mastery, get the golem, and get a point into summon resists. What you get in return in a nearly unkillable walking insight/crushingblow/damage(depends on what you make it from. Eth cryptic axe obebience is nice ). They despawn sometimes if you walk too fast and turn too many corners. Quite rarely, but it happens. Don't make out of infinity/pride/doom. I have a maxed iron golem on my poisonmancer too.

@scrcrw: That inferno sorc blew my mind. Didn't think it was possible. Hats off to you.

IncGamers Member

@scrcrw
    How much time on average do you need for 1M in exp, and did you have any NDEs/deaths while running Nihly?

Regarding the Inferno sorc: Here is the Mat thread. She really turned out better than expected, much better than the Arctic Blast Druid.

Regarding the Nilly runs: Run times are ~25sec with faster load times (could be quicker without exit lag, which seems inevitable). Abandoned runs are probably about 1 in 40 or 50. Usually only Nihlathak dies, so the exp gain is a bit lower than with a sorc.
    I've had plenty of NDE's and a few deaths (including one to a phone call...) while I was sorting out equip and tactics. Since I've started again (after hitting 98 in the last MFO), things have been going well - although I haven't done that many runs yet. My Barb has 3,8k life, 39 pdr and 23% dr. Tomb Vipers + Amp still scare me...