Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

Ok here goes. Fury/rabies druid pit run ( players 7 )
    I stopped furying some times in between so that you can see the triumph of rabies ( haha ).

Gripphon: Craptastic fcr, teleporting all the way from waypoint is too slow.
    Most barb videos I have seen use only one teleport too, probably for the same reason. It's just to bring the merc there.

IncGamers Member

Well with the map/strats you have in the Trav video, it seems the teleport gains like a second at most, since you and the monsters are spread out/positioned pretty much exactly like you would be if you charged up and down the stairs. The videos you've seen with Barbs using one teleport (and I really doubt that's "most", since Enigma users will tele all the way. In fact, which recent videos are these apart from my GF Barb?) probably have a way different running/teleporting/positioning pattern, as Gripphon points out.

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    Ok here goes. Fury/rabies druid pit run ( players 7 )
    I stopped furying some times in between so that you can see the triumph of rabies ( haha ).
    Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I was looking for!
    Now I'm happy that I have a rabies druid ready for when I make Bramble. Even if it's just pit runs for xp, since I'm not sure how much mf I can fit on him. Still, it'll be fun. =)

IncGamers Member

Video in which I (almost definitely) collect more gold in 30 minutes than anyone else in the history of the game, 22.68 million:

More details about the character can be found in the Piles of Money thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    Gripphon: Craptastic fcr, teleporting all the way from waypoint is too slow.
    Most barb videos I have seen use only one teleport too, probably for the same reason. It's just to bring the merc there.
    Here is my argument why would teleporting all the way be faster:
    From your videos it takes you 5 to 5.5 seconds to get there after you buff yourself using charge. It takes me 7 teleports to teleport in the middle of the room there. If you use 30+ fcr spirit on switch with CTA, you will have 12 frames cast rate for your teleports. 1 second in diablo has 25 frames. So, 7 teleports with 12 frames per cast equals 84 frames, which is 3.36 sec of time. Okay, lets say it's 3.5 sec. So, with that "craptastic" fcr it will take you 1.5 to 2 seconds less time to get there and you'll also have better position.
    But as I said, you try it yourself to test it out if you want to ^^

As for barb, GF barbs usually don't use Enigma but something with teleport charges, so they teleport once to position themselves and get merc there. But standard Travincal barb has at least 63fcr breakpoint (9 frames), and good ones have 105fcr breakpoint (8 frames). So barb definitely teleports there.

IncGamers Member

Bump.

Missed your reply griph. Happens when threads fall to the bottom like that.
    Tbh I didn't really play that character beyond the ~30 runs just to try it out, don't like it really.

Anyway, new vid. Baal running windy.
    Not the best run ever though..

At some point I said I would do an updated video for my FoHer. Now that he has 7k AT runs under his belt, I figure it's time.

First video has a grailer, second video shows my gear and a few more runs.

Overall, I think boss density was a bit low for these runs, but meh. Also pretty sloppy

I almost left the blue Monarch on the ground but I know I would have had complaints so I went back. Jerks.

IncGamers Member

I'm looking for jah/ber for enigma, but my Trav run time is pretty crappy. Here's a video of a few runs with gear shown. Anyone have any pointers?

I'm failing at the embedding part. Video

Quote Originally Posted by Dazliare View Post
    I'm looking for jah/ber for enigma, but my Trav run time is pretty crappy. Here's a video of a few runs with gear shown. Anyone have any pointers?

I'm failing at the embedding part. Video
    Looked pretty good to me! Did you select the difficulty using the keyboard? It was nice and fast. Dual Grief and Chains of Honor are nice; you kill council faster than I do anyway. As for improvement, perhaps use more teleports to get inside the temple? Although that would use charges, so maybe the time spent repairing the Puzzler more would cancel out the small gains from not walking.

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    At some point I said I would do an updated video for my FoHer. Now that he has 7k AT runs under his belt, I figure it's time.

First video has a grailer, second video shows my gear and a few more runs.

Overall, I think boss density was a bit low for these runs, but meh. Also pretty sloppy

I almost left the blue Monarch on the ground but I know I would have had complaints so I went back. Jerks.
    That was awesome! All those hardcore characters! /respect.

Now I want to make a FoH pally too!

I should try Going West to speed up my AT run times, too.

Jeweler's Monarch of the Fox. =(