Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

You guys suck without me.

Finally got around to make a video. If I had known how easy that was, I would have done more, and sooner. However, I plan to have a video record of hitting 99, so had to test it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NzZQ...ature=youtu.be

EDIT: And here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80WhU...=youtube_gdata
    Last edited by helvete; 25-07-2013 at 03:36.

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Hey everybody! (^_^)_//

I have been wanting to make some gameplay videos of my D2 runs, but not sure what software to use to do this.. Is there any good Freeware that I can use to record some D2 Action? If not.. What do you guys recommend for purchase? I have no budget right now so if I have to purchase it, it won't be for awhile, but I can at least save up for something. My B-day is Sept 3, so wife might be able to buy it for me if I ask for it hehe Id rather use some trust free software though if it exist.

Thanks for reading my post! I hope you all have a very nice day! Take care friends! (_ _ ) (- _-) *bow*

-Zero

Bandicam works for most. afaik it's not any more resource heavy than other programs and the 10min limit on the free version is enough for most D2 people. If it slows down your game I'm doubtful you'll be able to record with anything without slowing down your game too much

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAffex View Post
    Hey everybody! (^_^)_//

I have been wanting to make some gameplay videos of my D2 runs, but not sure what software to use to do this.. Is there any good Freeware that I can use to record some D2 Action? If not.. What do you guys recommend for purchase? I have no budget right now so if I have to purchase it, it won't be for awhile, but I can at least save up for something. My B-day is Sept 3, so wife might be able to buy it for me if I ask for it hehe Id rather use some trust free software though if it exist.

Thanks for reading my post! I hope you all have a very nice day! Take care friends! (_ _ ) (- _-) *bow*

-Zero
    I, and I think most of the people here, use bandicam. Super easy to use, and the free version lets you record up to 10 mins per video.

Edit: ninjaaja

BattleTag ZeroAffex-1699

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Bandicam works for most. afaik it's not any more resource heavy than other programs and the 10min limit on the free version is enough for most D2 people. If it slows down your game I'm doubtful you'll be able to record with anything without slowing down your game too much
    I, and I think most of the people here, use bandicam. Super easy to use, and the free version lets you record up to 10 mins per video.

Spoiler

http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Edit: ninjaaja
    Hey Pharphis and FredOfErik!

Thanks a BUNCH for showing me the Light! Haha its so bright.. its so magical! 10 minutes per video is wayyy more than enough, I am looking at making like 2-5 minute videos anyways! I heard of Bandi a lot since I have been playing D1/2/3, I never knew it was for recording videos! Really excited to try it out! I'll post my first video here after I make it! Thanks again guys for such quick response's. I hope you both have a really nice day. Bye!

-zerOO

IncGamers Member

People have been bugging me about recording an updated video of my Pitbarb. I've had recording issues, but I tried again now and it kinda worked.

810/660/56% Berserk Barb doing 5 Pit runs in 4:50 (58s average). 42 bosses killed (8.4 average), meaning 4.43s/boss (290/42/1.56) at 810 MF.

The runs are nothing special, although since my recording software has refused to work for me a lot, I was happy just getting anything down on tape at all. I can do 57-58s for short periods (an hour), but during an MFO my run time is more like 63.5-64 overall I would guess (hard to say exactly since it's not the same setup I used in the latest MFO).

I might do an updated write-up on him with some thoughts about the character etc too, but no promises.

IncGamers Member

I made a copy of that character (or as close I could get without having to Cham a helmet) and I gotta say that it's impressive how you manage to play him that effectively for such long periods of time.

IncGamers Member

I appreciate that jeffy, thank you.