Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Re: Share Your Gameplay Videos!

Mat threads are hard work, so here's a video of my 3fpa Bearsin's run through the CS instead (Part 2 has Diablo and equipment):

Big thanks to frozzzen for letting me borrow his beta Bramble!

That pedo-bear slaps like crazy

IncGamers Member

That beta bramble boosts venom dmg like crazy!
    Shouldn't it be artisan's runic talons of quickness? Or is that some time travel thing..

Loved those videos <3
    I'm really impressed how she dealt with CS. Didn't expect it would go that fast. Double venom application bug <3

Claw repairing thingie as always... >_>

Zaph, yes it is time travel thing. In 1.10 there is cube reroll that allows weapons to have high number of sockets. For claws it's 3 and you can get both prefix and suffix. So Cruel of Quickness with 3 holes are possible. But just *possible*. I don't think someone will ever get one of those. This is just 3os of quickness without having to spend 100 hours shopping for them in 1.13. There is no real difference between functionality 1.10 and 1.13 variant.

Here's my Charger striking down Diablo in 2 hits! It's a quite deserted character, he has some improvements to be made on his gear.

On the video I launch 3 hits. The second one missed.
    The the first hit reduces like 40% of Diablo's health while the second successful hit kills him without my hirelings auras who had died already. I can only presume that the first hit really happened to be close on the minimum damage (7k - 38k ) of my character.

IncGamers Member NagisaFurukawa's Avatar
    BattleTag mizu-1544

Kind of looking for some input on this AT map rolled earlier today (first try, >_>). Feels like a lot of distance to travel, but my luck with maps sucks enough that I probably won't find anything better even if I try. (Also, definitely seems like I play a heck of a lot worse now than before...)

Looks a lot like maareek's old map in some regards, which had me actually checking after the first run whether they were the same.

This looks a lot like I play, and no, it's not a compliment :(Map looks fine, probably just need some time to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by NagisaFurukawa View Post
    Kind of looking for some input on this AT map rolled earlier today (first try, >_>). Feels like a lot of distance to travel, but my luck with maps sucks enough that I probably won't find anything better even if I try. (Also, definitely seems like I play a heck of a lot worse now than before...)

Looks a lot like maareek's old map in some regards, which had me actually checking after the first run whether they were the same.
    Looks alright but there's room for improvement in the way you teleport, particularly on the last stretch from the chest area back towards entrance. (Skill tree open could probably be utilized to shave 1-2 teleports off)
    Unid JMoD left on the ground...

BattleTag mizu-1544

Yeah, the map is still confusing me a bit as far as the optimal path to take to minimize teleporting. That hopefully might be cleared up with time. The skill tree opening isn't something I thought of, so might look into that. Thanks for the tip!

Kind of made her to relax a bit from higher stress Pit berserker runs, but it now seems like she's actually more effort. Ah well.

BattleTag mizu-1544

I think long time ago we had discussion about whether K/T or pure trap assassin would be better for Baal running. Kind of came up again today, so I taped a run of my K/T doing standard Baal run and compared it with frozzzen's pure trap assassin. My guess is he has 20 Fire Blast and 1 Dragon Talon for supplemental skills, while my own character has 3 Fire Blast and 11 Dragon Talon (and 6 Fade).

My average run time is around 3:15, while his is around 3:00. I think that amounts to around 20 extra hours of running as far as grinding 99. His pure trap is obviously slower against LI Lister, but it's a bit more consistent overall as far as being able to deal with waves in the same efficient manner regardless of spawn attributes. My K/T probably has the fastest possible run time due to LR, but it's also quite a bit more effort to play, which can be a bit taxing over the long haul. (In fairness, he has to swap around Stormlash, which is at least 1% as much effort.)