Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: So I just met...

I find your belief disturbing.

Just as one should never completely dismiss something, one should not take something, with blind faith, for granted. Although up until this point, what better things do you have to go off of? I am not advocating blind faith in even those sources that are touted as "Official" sources". At the end of the day what the heck does "Official" mean anyway? There are certain times where I find in the citation of secondary sources, the higher education system fails. Knowledge is not absolute at this point of History anyways, or perhaps for any epoch. There are things that are strongly probable... Perhaps probable is not the word. Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity, almost touted an actual law of Physics, was supposedly refuted by a 2007 recording in Italy of a neutrino that surpassed the speed of light. Yet due to the like uncertainties and likely errors that occurred during that recording, people are shy to claim that his theory has been refuted.

Whether you choose to believe or not should be of your own volition. After all what they say at the end of the day, whatever floats your boat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now we may pressure people to act one or do another, but at the end of the day that is because we're just usually bored trying to kill time. : V. We won't know if something is certain until we cross that particular bridge.

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Nizaris's Avatar

Interesting news, Scorch.

All signs point to "very soon" - as in - "two months, soon." I can't imagine that they'd hold off much longer for announcing a release date. At this point, if investors are hearing another delay in release after a 6-7 year development cycle, I can't imagine they'd be all that happy.

So figment of your imagination or no, late March, early April seems plausible from all angles.

@Scorch Hellfire:

This coincides exactly with the latest info from our logistics source: The shipment of Diablo 3 is already here in Europe (at the harbor), awaiting shipment completion by the customs. Delivery to the wholesaler is expected by early March. We are supposed to have a news update in 2 weeks incl. the delivery date for the retailers (aka release date, or very close), but I guess we all will know it earlier. Launch according to our source is either end of March or early April.

Last edited by nobbie; 06-02-2012 at 08:36.

IncGamers Member

While I believe the OP, it's just some story about meeting some guy (nephew of senior producer?). Nephew of some guy that works on d3 guesses diablo 3 will be out when blizzard projected it will be out. Groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by koticgood View Post
    While I believe the OP, it's just some story about meeting some guy (nephew of senior producer?). Nephew of some guy that works on d3 guesses diablo 3 will be out when blizzard projected it will be out. Groundbreaking.
    Blizzard has projected "Early 2012" (or Q1/2012), and that ranges from January 2012 to March (or even April/May). They did not say end of March/early April.

Diablo: IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Eric-2780

I believe Scorch... But honestly - I don't think that this Keith guy really has some top-secret info. He probably just asked he's uncle and heard something like this:

"Oh, you know... we don't really know ourselves when it's coming out, but we're aiming for late march or early april, but it all depends on how the development goes"

I mean... I wouldn't get so excited about this news. If Blizzard had a solid release date they would surely tell us, seeing as how SC II release date just appeared out of nowhere. All Scorches new friend has given us is the idea that Bashiok didn't lie when he say "Q1"...

BattleTag Flexy-2748

Q1 release or bust!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie View Post
    @Scorch Hellfire:

This coincides exactly with the latest info from our logistics source: The shipment of Diablo 3 is already here in Europe (at the harbor), awaiting shipment completion by the customs. Delivery to the wholesaler is expected by early March. We are supposed to have a news update in 2 weeks incl. the delivery date for the retailers (aka release date, or very close), but I guess we all will know it earlier. Launch according to our source is either end of March or early April.
    Proof?

10chars