Quote Originally Posted by Overpowerd View Post
    Proof?
    Our source.

Re: So I just met...

Nobbie, no offence, dude, but...

My source says your source is bs.

IncGamers Member

I love the internet forums. Everybody is liek "zomg, game needs to come out soon", "its going to be announced before the conference call" Blah blah. Someone comes on with maybe a little insides info, and then everybody is "No way, troll, noob, ya, I am friends with Jay Wilson too." As long as we have all waited for this game, I think its nice to have a little optimism. Between the new ToU, mass beta invites, sync'n with paypal, annoucing of features not getting released, the board meeting coming up, etc all the signs were pointing to the time frame that the OP said in the first place. This is just another little bit of info to remain optimistic about. People need to relax.

IncGamers Member GuardianHadriel's Avatar
    BattleTag namesOnkeL-2763

Church sounds fun.
    If you like boring stuff I guess I can respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewPoland View Post
    Nobbie, no offence, dude, but...

My source says your source is bs.
    No offense either, man, but your source has no clue.

This is exciting news. I believe the OP on this point as he supported his argument with proofs. And I WANT to believe all in all.

But I doubt we'll hear any news regarding release date during conference call since we've been waiting for release date for years of years and they would make a bigger event to announce a release date.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by MathewPoland View Post
    I believe Scorch... But honestly - I don't think that this Keith guy really has some top-secret info. He probably just asked he's uncle and heard something like this:

"Oh, you know... we don't really know ourselves when it's coming out, but we're aiming for late march or early april, but it all depends on how the development goes"

I mean... I wouldn't get so excited about this news. If Blizzard had a solid release date they would surely tell us, seeing as how SC II release date just appeared out of nowhere. All Scorches new friend has given us is the idea that Bashiok didn't lie when he say "Q1"...
    Lol, this x 1000. I believe him too, but I don't get all the excitement. All it means is that nothing has changed. It's like the teacher's assistant to the math professor confirmed that 2+2 does, indeed, equal 5. Only reason I can see why this would be exciting is a) if I was the OP, because meeting someone randomly like that is cool, or b) if I was insanely scouring for any tiny piece of news about any release date information even though it doesn't exist in the world except for what we already know, which is what Blizzard already told us, early 2012. So, early 2012.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Volpula View Post
    This is exciting news. I believe the OP on this point as he supported his argument with proofs. And I WANT to believe all in all.

But I doubt we'll hear any news regarding release date during conference call since we've been waiting for release date for years of years and they would make a bigger event to announce a release date.
    That's why ppl expect an announcement today or at least before the call - everything else would be a bit anticlimatic. And I'm sure Blizzard knows ppl will listen to the call.

And Nobbie - you are actually saying that Diablo 3 retail boxes are at the customs already? I somehow doubt that, because a factory worker would surely have taken some pictures by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Torian View Post
    And Nobbie - you are actually saying that Diablo 3 retail boxes are at the customs already? I somehow doubt that, because a factory worker would surely have taken some pictures by now...
    That's what my (trustworthy) source told me.

BattleTag Toetag-1463

Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post
    ...a guy named Mike Wilson. He's around my age (mid 20's), and it turns out he's been going to my church for a few months, but I've never talked to him before. Why is this important? Because when I was introduced to him earlier today I was told that his uncle is Jay Wilson. As in Jay Wilson, the Game Director of Diablo 3. This guy: http://www.diablowiki.net/Jay_Wilson I'm sure you've seen him in the occasional interview.

So, I was talking to him about Diablo 3 and his experience with the beta (of course he was given a friends and family invite) and how people are getting pretty anxious about the release date and he said that his uncle told him it will "probably be out in two months. In quarter one." So, yeah... I guess Blizzard is still on track for a late March release then. If we can take his word for it that is... Now I'm just hoping he doesn't take away my beta key. <.<
    I lol'ed. That was awesome!