Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Current Itemfinding Successes

Have a 40 warrior I will put it on. Good finds today too, found an Awesome shield of the tiger today 143/18/42 from laz. It will fit the warrior too Could the suffix lion appear for both the plate and shield?

what single projects? keep at it im sure you will wind pretty plate soon

I am trying to find single player only uniques, and also some single player IM games, but today will probably end these as I need to find something nice again

what is your lvl 40 warrs charname?
    lion plate yes, lion shield no.

IncGamers Member

Bnet isnt working for me
    Found an Obsidian helm of lion today 34,13,60 from the sir at lvl 16, thought it was pretty cool
    Drakes amu of wiz also 42,22 by far the best sorc amu ive got now. Still looking for dragons though
    royal circ from vex and gotter from laz in the same run :P

cool finds. . . I cant seem to get a good drag/wiz with a high suffix either :/

did a bit of 21 and 30 griz runs today.. didnt find anything reasonable. I took a sav/heav swb 114/15 because I guessed someone would want it. perfect suffix and whatnot its a solid starter bow

found last night a awe/lion fpm from bloodlust.. . it was 75/125/52. another solid but not amazing find

IncGamers Member

nice stuff

havent found much of anything lately except some 20 to all res heavens ring. Still feels like jewelry drop on 16 is cr*%p. Can find 3 drops from lava maws on lvl 13 in one level, and then try 3 times on lvl 16 without a single :P

I go on streaks like that where Im not even bringing back anything to Cain for Identify... but these things balance out in the long run.. your zods will come
    I wouldnt skip 16.

just finished a little lvling the past very days on my warr/rogue. think Im about done with them for a while now so its time to get 1 last nice find before the ladder reset.. time to LAZRUN!!!

IncGamers Member

True that, today it dropped jewelry on lvl 16 like it was raining. Sapphire ring of zod 55,19 and a 20 amulet of zod on the same. Still looking for some nice prefix Ladder reset on D2 or D3?

Any basic rules for identify btw? Feels like u never identify something nice if you drop it out in town and go back down before identify. Or quitting the game and identify in a new

Im doing some runs right now.. hopefully the multi jewel games will start for me any second now, as Im getting blanked tonight.

for identifying I just get it over with when I have a full inv. then I do the second inv. in the next game. these days I only pick up jewels (tiny) fpm, great axes/bastys, war bows/shields from bosses. .. . .so usually Im never full and can just ID in the second game when I restock pots. if I find a smaller armor I might pick something like that up, and if my inv. gets full I would rather toss then go to town, as another 40/11 obsstars isnt that necessary at this time.

I guess it all goes down to what you need. the guys that have nothing are going to be wasting a lot more time going to town due to having to grab every shield (no good obstig yet) every sword type (no kings/suff yet) plate, etc etc.

No wonder I don't have any good items. I've been doing Hell/Hell runs... For some reason I never noticed the n/N/H thing on the rarity calculator I use(normal/Nightmare/Hell).

MEGA DERP.