Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Sorceress in hell.. advice needed

for sure, cubing more than 1 or 2 levels is a huge waste of time.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by magicrectangle View Post
    for sure, cubing more than 1 or 2 levels is a huge waste of time.
    For real, realization caught up with me there.

I did some math on it, and it seemed plausible, redid math and it now seems like a better idea to just hit my head into the wall x times

Im slapping the cows for a bit now, Im back to blizzard/fireball.
    Frozen orb sure is nice when you are supreme, but you arent very supreme without insane gear on hell mode.. so blizzard is way better
    I got +8 skills to most skills atm.. maybe you could pull it off if you had like +12skill.. Not sure.

Also, small thing I noticed.

One of my small charms.. has gotten WAY WAY too much attributes attached to it..
    If i remove this charm from my inventory.. I drop like 30% in poison resistance.. i loose like 100+hp, i drop down xx in all other resistances.. even mana i think.
    This charm in question is a small charm with like a few HP and 8% lightning resist on it or something.

Any way to fix this?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalimora View Post
    Also, small thing I noticed.

One of my small charms.. has gotten WAY WAY too much attributes attached to it..
    If i remove this charm from my inventory.. I drop like 30% in poison resistance.. i loose like 100+hp, i drop down xx in all other resistances.. even mana i think.
    This charm in question is a small charm with like a few HP and 8% lightning resist on it or something.
    You are missing something, it shouldn't happen.
    Most likely the charm has + strength or something and unequipping it causes it to lack strength for some other item.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    You are missing something, it shouldn't happen.
    Most likely the charm has + strength or something and unequipping it causes it to lack strength for some other item.
    Spot on Zaphodbrx, +1 strenght on it.
    I messed up my strenghtblaance last reset it seems. I always go up to 156 str, now im at 155 without the charm.
    Dunno why I didnt notice that.. Though i feel asleep 3hours earlier than usual yesterday.. so i was probably not 100%

It made me unable to wear my spirit monarch if the charm was out of place..

Edit:

So im pondering about these LK runs..
    All you do is find the campsites, and pop the chests inside the 2 buildings next to them?

And by doing this, you have a good chance of getting high level runes?

Did a few earlier.. though i havent gotten much..
    A nice bonus is all the charms i get. I can actually change out a few charms with better ones now.
    but the highest rune i got is Lem..

Last edited by Kalimora; 09-03-2012 at 12:13.

IncGamers Member

So im pondering about these LK runs..
    All you do is find the campsites, and pop the chests inside the 2 buildings next to them?

And by doing this, you have a good chance of getting high level runes?

Did a few earlier.. though i havent gotten much..
    A nice bonus is all the charms i get. I can actually change out a few charms with better ones now.
    but the highest rune i got is Lem..
    Are you on b.net or sp? LK runs are only really worth it in SP, where you get a static map and can do them fast. You need to do a boatload of them to expect a reasonable chance at good runes.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by magicrectangle View Post
    Are you on b.net or sp? LK runs are only really worth it in SP, where you get a static map and can do them fast. You need to do a boatload of them to expect a reasonable chance at good runes.
    Im doing singleplayer only. So ya, i do them decently fast.. Player8 and 2camps on my current map.. 6 chests.. Got a gul rune for a few hours work.. As highest. 40-60sec per run maybe.. Some chests drop so uch it takes a little time to make sure i dont leave any behind

IncGamers Member

Hey, you might be interested in this

Also, don't mind me saying this, but 40 seconds is a little long. 30 seconds is easily doable, imo.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fyourics View Post
    Hey, you might be interested in this

Also, don't mind me saying this, but 40 seconds is a little long. 30 seconds is easily doable, imo.
    Yeah. I noticed that thread yesterday. Thanks though.

I actually use more towards 60sec.. I find it a little hard to account for every bit of loot, and i want to make sure i dont miss runes..
    I notice the orange flash when it pops.. Usually.

I also pick up charms and flawless gems, and the rare batch of gold and rejuvenation pots.. If i purely did it for runes, it would probably be better to use a lower playersetting and do them way faster

IncGamers Member

Faster, yes. Lower psetting, no.

IncGamers Member

I actually use more towards 60sec.. I find it a little hard to account for every bit of loot, and i want to make sure i dont miss runes..
    Using telekinesis to pick up loot can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes compared to walking around picking it up. If you're afraid a rune got bumped off the displayed list just spam TK on all the gold piles.