Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: SOPA is (Shelved)... one down, and one more to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Has anyone here actually read the proposed bills, or are we all relying on CNN and Fox to interpret it for us?
    Most likely online sites, but I'm sure you have a legitimate point. That being said, do you <really> believe this is being misrepresented, and that the H.of.R. and Senate crafted a wise, limited piece of legislation (particularly given the sponsor list Bowzer provided)?

P.S. I have no remaining respect for Anon after they promoted Occupy Wall Street and published home addresses of street cops.

A DDoS attack? Really? How about you get DoJ records on the Black Panthers or GunRunner?

Oh, right, because you're a bunch of bullying 4chan skript kiddies with delusions of grandeur who think fascism is fab as long as it's dressed like Obama. Sorry, I forgot how many of you I've "met".

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Most likely online sites, but I'm sure you have a legitimate point. That being said, do you <really> believe this is being misrepresented, and that the H.of.R. and Senate crafted a wise, limited piece of legislation (particularly given the sponsor list Bowzer provided)?

P.S. I have no remaining respect for Anon after they promoted Occupy Wall Street and published home addresses of street cops.

A DDoS attack? Really? How about you get DoJ records on the Black Panthers or GunRunner?

Oh, right, because you're a bunch of bullying 4chan skript kiddies with delusions of grandeur who think fascism is fab as long as it's dressed like Obama. Sorry, I forgot how many of you I've "met".
    All I'm saying is I got out of doing network security and intrusion detection years ago when I saw the writing on the wall.
    If you not IRL you see what they want you to see.

and day by day the they list looks more like Vvendazs

Last edited by BobCox2; 21-01-2012 at 05:14.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I think Shelved just means they went ahead and did it, but hid it in the back, where they hoped the general pubic would not look in this case.

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Dave View Post
    Unfortunately you can't really breathing simpler yet. The invoice is shelved, not murdered. It can be cut returning whenever you want. Not only that, but unpopular expenses like this have a addiction of linking themselves to other expenses, resulting in resistance to select between enabling it to become law or being charged of "throwing nana off a cliff".

Wait. What?

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    I think Shelved just means they went ahead and did it, but hid it in the back, where they hoped the general pubic would not look in this case.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of Obama/Holder made them an offer they couldn't refuse. Google has a special place with them, but I feel it's more along Dante's concept.