Trade Profile - logoutzero - FTS

Forum Name:
    - logoutzero

Date:
    - 09 January 2012

Versions Played:
    - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction v1.13d

Mod Status:
    - Modified D2gfx.dll for muling, as I haven't been bothered to make ATMA/GoMule work with this computer. I do not use it to recover equipment after deeds. I play in Single Player until time to mule, then open a TCP/IP game for myself.
    - I absolutely plan to install RWM if/when I find the supplies to build such a mysterious piece of equipment.

HC/SC Status:
    - Hardcore only

Other Information:
    I was a member here quite a few years ago, have just come back to the world of Sanctuary.

Probation Period Status:
    - Probation

Last edited by logoutzero; 19-01-2012 at 00:00. Reason: Title Change

IncGamers Member

Re: Trade Profile - logoutzero

Forum Name:
    - logoutzero

Date:
    - 11 January 2012

Versions Played:

Mod Status:
    - Modified D2gfx.dll for muling, as I haven't been bothered to make ATMA/GoMule work with this computer. I do not use it to recover equipment after deeds. I play in Single Player until time to mule, then open a TCP/IP game for myself.
    - I absolutely plan to install RWM if/when I find the supplies to build such a mysterious piece of equipment.
    - Got GoMule working with this computer by moving my character saves from the Virtual folder, back into DII where it belongs. I still will not use it to recover items from the corpse, I like the challenge, and accept it as punishment for some past sin...
    - Finally made it far enough to have both the supplies and the use for a Ladder-Only Runeword, so I have installed the 1.13c RWM as posted in the SPF Sticky, and it seems to work just fine.

HC/SC Status:
    - Hardcore only

Other Information:
    I was a member here quite a few years ago, have just come back to the world of Sanctuary.

Probation Period Status:
    - Full Trade Status

Last edited by logoutzero; 19-01-2012 at 00:01.

IncGamers Member

Forum Name:
    - logoutzero

Date:
    - 25 November 2012

Versions Played:

Mod Status:
    - Got GoMule working with this computer by moving my character saves from the Virtual folder, back into DII where it belongs. I still will not use it to recover items from the corpse, I like the challenge, and accept it as punishment for some past sin...
    - Finally made it far enough to have both the supplies and the use for a Ladder-Only Runeword, so I have installed the 1.13c RWM as posted in the SPF Sticky, and it seems to work just fine.
    - I have MP'd with "tainted 1.07" character(s).

HC/SC Status:
    - Hardcore only

Other Information:

Probation Period Status:
    - Full Trade Status

IncGamers Member

Date:
    - 30 November 2012

Versions Played:

Mod Status:
    - I have MP'd with "tainted 1.07" character(s).
    - Lost all characters and stashes since MP'ing with said 1.07 stuff, so I am purely 1.13d HC FAM.

HC/SC Status:
    - Hardcore only

Other Information:

Probation Period Status:
    - Full Trade Status

IncGamers Member

Date:
    - 25 November 2013

Versions Played:
    - Diablo II 1.00
    - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction v1.07

Mod Status:
    - Modified D2gfx.dll in all patches.
    - GoMule, I have hotmuled Gheed's Fortune Unique Grand Charm. I do not retrieve items from dead characters.
    - RWM in 1.13d.

HC/SC Status:
    - Hardcore only

Other Information:
    I have gambled uniques (The Stone of Jordan) in 1.00 and forwarded/traded in 1.13d. I also have forwarded some 1.07 bugged +Mana/kill rings, and plan on every other form of time-travel cheese known.

Probation Period Status:
    - Full Trade Status