Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Re: OT: The SPF Path of Exile Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    And you can upprade your flasks. Three of the same level will give one of the next higher level.
    I did not know this. Neat

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bulvine-1904

I'm sucked back into Poe, this is my third go at it. So far I like the Ranger using Lightning Arrow and a bit of Rain of Arrows, better then any other characters i've tried. Just starting act 3.

Speaking of RoA, I really liked a RoA marauder. 7 aurae, blood magic for RoA and no out-of-mana-crap whatsoever.

Had my first death today. Despite having some close calls this wasn't even my fault.

Today already started out bad. Previously i've only had like 1 minor glitch every couple of hours worth of playing. Today there were major lagspikes everywhere and i even got disconnected 5 times. If it were hardcore i would've stopped early on. Since i wasn't i played on. Eventually it got me killed. And almost immediately after again since i was still angry at how i died the first time i rushed back into that place and died again.

Now why would anyone prefer offline playing when you can have an always online mode? /sarcasm

Btw are witches any good? Really liking my marauder, but thinking about also starting a witch since i like casters. Although i'm not sure i will in PoE. The skill gems i saw haven't really convinced my (yet). Or maybe there's a good support char? Than i can try playing my barb marauder single play and use the witch for some multiplay.

I like ice spear or freezing pulse w/ lesser multiple projectiles. FP scales better for questing, though, and can get you through the entire game.

I'm in a1Merc now and I'm just starting to use coldsnap on my hybrid cold/snap firestorm build. Very fun freezing the entire screen!

The safe bet is a sporker for the witch. Dual totems, ice spear with power charge on crit. I'm considering starting one of those. CI based builds are better, or rather safer, than life based builds since you can get much higher ES than life. You can get decent MF on that build as well I think.

Zerged myself t a reduced mana gem with the marauder today. The new Weaver is no joke! I'm glad I don't play hardcore.

Edit: You start the sporker as a FP witch and switch to ancestral bond in fellshrine merciless I think. Again, heard it on stream and have no personal experience with it, but there are a couple of guides out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Wow, that seems to have worked, you're amazing!

After getting the marauder through the second act ive started not one but 2 witches yesterday. One will be focusing on cold, the other on summoning.

In case anyone is interested in mp, their respective names are FearTheBanished and UnderworldMagic. (in case i'm not responding i'm either afk or trying to figure out how to respond to a message )

I decided to give this a whirl after hearing everyone on here talk about it. It looks great but my game is super choppy and has terrible lags. I'm assuming it is supposed to have smooth gameplay. Something I can do to fix this? I also posted on their support forum. Nothing is ever easy.

I love the premise.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Try turning your video settings down, especially make sure and turn shadows off. It is a fairly graphics/CPU intensive game though, how good is your computer?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Try turning your video settings down, especially make sure and turn shadows off. It is a fairly graphics/CPU intensive game though, how good is your computer?