Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Europe Ladder Price Guide Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Vysken View Post
    One difference is Tal's set is more expensive - I've seem the Amu and Armour going for 1 Ist each lately (high end value I'd say), I'd value the full set at 2 - 3 Ists comfortably.
    Depends, sometimes it's ist, sometimes it's 2 ists. So I'd say 1-2 ists.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag freshmare

Quote Originally Posted by gaifut View Post
    Sojs go for about 10ists on Europe, not sure if it's just me or they are 2,5times more expensive than stated in the guide.
    Confirming this. On EuSCL I've seen quite a few offers of a HR for 2 SoJs, which would take them over 10 ists.

IncGamers Member

Vex is 4 ist rather than 3.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by jantjeuh View Post
    Vex is 4 ist rather than 3.
    Seen some people offer 4 Ists as well, but still see a lot of 3's though. Wouldn't call it a definite 4 yet.

Flail (4soc) = ~Pul (slightly less)
    Flail (5soc) = Pul
    4 sock Flail is a Pul, 5 sock Flail is definitely more than Pul, I've seen people offer Ist each.

I can also confirm the SoJ story, seen people offer a lot more than 3-4 Ists

Edit: Ohm is 8 Ists if you wait 5 minutes to get a buyer, 6 Ists is too low!

Last edited by Wotuu; 16-04-2012 at 14:39.

Nothing is accurate in the priceguide now, since it near end of ladder. And the LAST ladder for many, many players!

Peace

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

What I don't undersatabd is that Gul = 1.5 Ists (at least that's what Groo values them ), but Vex and Ohm are worth as many Ists as you need to cube them up into that... which produces Gul runes in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotuu View Post
    4 sock Flail is a Pul, 5 sock Flail is definitely more than Pul, I've seen people offer Ist each.
    That's really dumb. I don't think thay are worth more than 5 pgems. They are pretty common. In fact, 4 socket ones are harder to get, but needs are probably a bit lower, as CtA is more popular than HotO. Anyway, it's easy to satisfy one's needs with those 5 socket flails found on one's own.

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

BattleTag tbone-1987

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    What I don't undersatabd is that Gul = 1.5 Ists (at least that's what Groo values them ), but Vex and Ohm are worth as many Ists as you need to cube them up into that... which produces Gul runes in the process.
    My understanding regarding guls is that most everyone will only use them to cube to Vex. Since it takes 2 gul to cube to Vex then you basically have this

3xIst = Vex (when trading)
    2xGul = Vex (by cubing)

So, if that's true then 3xIst = 2xGul

That means that 1.5xIst = 1xGul

Tadda!

Who said math isn't fun?

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Now by the end of the ladder, there is not so much math logic in how I value runes. I do value gul 1,5ists and vex 4ists, so in theory you can cupe guls and make profit by trading with me (however I dont trade runes vs runes )
    I do cube as many guls up to vex as I can(and with some also further up to Lo). You can call the extra value is for saving me the effort of finding gems and cubing them up myself.

Just for information about EUHCL market

I just bought a JAH for 9 Ist while prices have been stable a long time around 11-13 IST.

As we say in France, "it's at the end of the market that you know the real price of the vegetables".

Wow, it's even better, it seems you can now get HR for free ; I just picked up a BER on the ground running CS

Last edited by Axamas; 27-04-2012 at 06:59.

Well,
    I always get a Ber for 5 Ists and I recently sold an perf. arreats face for 3 HRs. A few seconds later tons of people joined that were offering me at least 6 to 10 HRs (!) for it (man that was frustrating ... )