Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned diabloplayer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Non-Ladder
    Posts
    939

    ultimate pvp barb

    I already got a good mf character and a couple of hrs to spend so im gonna start on building pvp characters now.

    What's the best pvp barbarian?

    Im thinking:

    Arreats face with Ber rune.
    Some kind of good armor?
    Grief in one hand, stormshield with ber rune in other hand?
    Rings: 2xbul khatos
    amu: Highlords
    Belt,gloves,boots, no idea.
    10x Combat masteries skillers.
    Torch (already got it) and anni.
    The rest is sc with either resistance/life/fhr/psn.

    skills:

    Whirlwind 20
    Battle orders 20
    Shout 20
    Sword mastery 20
    Natural resistances 1
    Imrpoved run/walk speed 1
    Iron skin 1

    How does this ound?



  2. #2
    D2 PvP Moderator Uncle_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    "O'Neill's Empire" Warsaw
    Posts
    8,889

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=533767

    Check out the guides in the sitcky.




  3. #3
    Banned diabloplayer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Non-Ladder
    Posts
    939

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    Why would you want to put skills into leap when you have enigma???



  4. #4
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,027

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    leap is for knockback, check this video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EgliSQklxE

    this more points you put into leap, the knockback radius is bigger, it's VERY VERY useful in catching casters and knockback minions (like druid's wolf).




  5. #5
    Banned diabloplayer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Non-Ladder
    Posts
    939

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    yeah... not impressive... the druid is not using tornado/whirlwinds and basically not fighting back... and the barb is using mana pots. And i have to agree with the video comments... noob pvp on its highest level.



  6. #6
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,027

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    well first of all it's not mine, just use this to show how leap is being used in bvc, if you think the dueler sucks, search other bvc, most use leap in some ways. Well..no offence, but I wouldn't call other people noob pvp if I don't even know what leap in bvc is for, atleast 9/10 bvc use leap in pvp.

    Btw in many dueling circle, mana pot is considered okay. :-P

    Also in terms of the druid not fighting back, I would say he is playing defensively vs barb, with good reasons. The last thing you want to do is to be offfensive when all your minions and oak are gone.




  7. #7
    Banned diabloplayer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Non-Ladder
    Posts
    939

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    Quote Originally Posted by arbing View Post
    well first of all it's not mine, just use this to show how leap is being used in bvc, if you think the dueler sucks, search other bvc, most use leap in some ways. Well..no offence, but I wouldn't call other people noob pvp if I don't even know what leap in bvc is for, atleast 9/10 bvc use leap in pvp.

    Btw in many dueling circle, mana pot is considered okay. :-P

    Also in terms of the druid not fighting back, I would say he is playing defensively vs barb, with good reasons. The last thing you want to do is to be offfensive when all your minions and oak are gone.
    No offense taken, but I'm a loyal diablo player, I've been with the series from its birth starting from the first diablo game, and still playing today, but I haven't been playing d2 for about 5 years or something like that idk, and back then i don't recall leap being used very often in pvp.



  8. #8
    IncGamers Member ambid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    898

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    Quote Originally Posted by diabloplayer45 View Post
    No offense taken, but I'm a loyal diablo player, I've been with the series from its birth starting from the first diablo game, and still playing today, but I haven't been playing d2 for about 5 years or something like that idk, and back then i don't recall leap being used very often in pvp.
    The game keeps evolving. All bvcs use leap. Some less, some more, but they all use it. It becomes even more important if you do team versus team duels.

    Yuqin's bvc guide seems to be pretty good. Lots of well explained information.




  9. #9
    Banned diabloplayer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Non-Ladder
    Posts
    939

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    Quote Originally Posted by ambid View Post
    The game keeps evolving. All bvcs use leap. Some less, some more, but they all use it. It becomes even more important if you do team versus team duels.

    Yuqin's bvc guide seems to be pretty good. Lots of well explained information.
    Do you remember all barbarians using leap 5-8 years ago? Because i certainly don't.



  10. #10
    IncGamers Member ambid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    898

    Re: ultimate pvp barb

    Quote Originally Posted by diabloplayer45 View Post
    Do you remember all barbarians using leap 5-8 years ago? Because i certainly don't.
    Do you remember cars having power steering 20 years ago? Me neither, but hey do now and that worked out nicely for everybody didn't it?




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •