Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Ron Paul and Jessie Ventura?

I dont really see him losing the republican vote considering who hes running against, I also dont see him losing to obama unless obama starts pulling some high quality bs. All obama seems to be able to do now is place blame while continuing to bail different entities out, and I dont think people are so positive with bail outs anymore, considering how they seem to work out, and considering they are still in a depression. Once the debates get going on these bailouts, unemployment, and loss of freedom I dont see how obama can maintain support. His image as the good guy can only go on as long as no one calls him out and he does not have to explain anything.

You know I've seen not a lot has changed in 20 years surprisingly, you could swap this speech for a speech of today almost word for word. Found this kind of funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGB2YwJOkYs

Last edited by Turnip; 14-12-2011 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Besides, you just cited Lew Rockwell!
    Actually, I cited Walter Block, whose words were published on Lew Rockwell's site.

I'd be interested in knowing what makes you dislike Lew, though.

Also, I thought this was great:

------------------------------------------
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

IncGamers Member

RP has a money bomb going on tommorow dec16, will be interesting to see how much he gets this time. Last time was 6 million which was a record, now he the tea party too.

Oh ya found this video giving history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo
    pretty interesting.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
    RP has a money bomb going on tommorow dec16, will be interesting to see how much he gets this time. Last time was 6 million which was a record, now he the tea party too.

Oh ya found this video giving history: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo
    pretty interesting.
    I voted for LOuie CK in the Capitalist thread.

Remember a honest politician stays bought.

Last edited by BobCox2; 18-12-2011 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by SaroDarksbane View Post
    I'd be interested in knowing what makes you dislike Lew, though.
    "dislike" might perhaps be an overstatement, but his site espouses much of the same nut-job stuff that Paul does. Lew worked for him, after all.

Also, here's some more regards the "Pauline Epistles"...

IncGamers Member

His negatives are sort of pointless to list, unless of course you can point out a single positive thing about any other candidate..

Wait I spoke too soon, newt is for the patriot act, which means hes probably not a racist as he hates everyone equally. Thats a positive.

IncGamers Member

remember when you had to actually argue with facts and not ad hominems? I certainly remember those days. Now we just label the one guy who doesn't want to continually sacrifice American blood for other peoples problem, and hes "crazy". I guess America really is stupid and ****ed.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Well I'm not totally against spending blood for freedom but that is not what we have been doing for a long time.

I want to welcome home any returning vet's now that we are out of Iraq and say Happy Holidays and good luck with finding a job.

IncGamers Member

Hey bob about that, I had a question, who are the 15000 hired soldiers obama hired for iraq? Where do those people come from, are they American or what?

I dont get any american news channels unfortunately so its not really explained to me. All I know of is their existance. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
    Hey bob about that, I had a question, who are the 15000 hired soldiers obama hired for iraq? Where do those people come from, are they American or what?

I dont get any american news channels unfortunately so its not really explained to me. All I know of is their existance. :P
    You'd have to source it for me to be certain, but chances are they're something like Blackwater troops, but Iraqi nationals.

As for Cheese unhappy comment, I doubt that he actually remembers anything of the kind. I remember watching the "Daisy" ad on my black & white TV...