Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Show Your Character

Download this: http://www.bgn.fi/tristram/downloads.php
    Register here: http://www.bgn.fi/tristram/register.php

Copy the Identifier from the page after you registered. Paste it into the program. Start the program and Login with your diablo1 character. It will be uploaded for display here: http://www.bgn.fi/tristram/characterdb.php

This is my warrior so far: http://www.bgn.fi/tristram/character.php?characterid=63

The program also shows you as online on the website, when you have it running and are in the game. So other players can see the game name and therefore find you and login to the same game.

IncGamers Member

Re: Show Your Character

Tristram have now also leaderboards! Check them out and join the monster killing.

IncGamers Member

Blah. I'd be in, but it seems to require the latest Diablo version (I'm only using v1.07 over here). I won't update my Diablo version just for that, either. Anybody else in the same position as me? Because if so, then I might go on and contact the developers about that. Otherwise, I'll just remain in my little, lonely world.

TL;DR: I'm on v1.07, so I cannot use the software.

IncGamers Member

Well, I have updated to v1.09 so as to be able to upload my chars, although I likely will never be playing on the multi-player mode again, except if I get to find someone in real life interested in getting committed to this (which I would greatly doubt). In other words, those are most likely "archived" characters.

I have just noticed I could as well have logged on into battle.net to play with somebody else. But then again, perhaps I have not because I had some negative experiences there back in the days, where cheaters abounded. I am quite legit, for it to be noted; I deleted my naked mage because I had picked up a weapon and clicked on a monster accidentally, and I deleted some other chars out of such principles. I cannot stand playing cooperatively with a cheating or a cheat-affected partner either, for obvious reasons. That way, playing alone I had "peace," although I was, for it to be repeated, "alone."

Last edited by twipley; 06-01-2012 at 01:29.

try Europe realm Deu-1. a lot of the remaining good legit are there. I am starting over as well and am 100% legit. I go selffound now for items because I can never be 100% sure, and I also never play in random games anymore. Until I get a few lvl 40+ players, I probably will be "alone" most of the time as well.

BattleTag DragonNest32-2406

What an incredible little site! Very impressive, I'll be making use of this.

Last edited by Deuterium; 28-02-2012 at 11:57.

could you help me out Ivah? My acct shows about a dozen chars but only 3 currently exist. is there a way to delete?

IncGamers Member

ravenlore, which one do you want to delete? I can fix it...