Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Xmasterk's FT/ISO thread

Quote Originally Posted by BloZ View Post
    Trade done for Marrowwalk. There was only one essence so I only left the boots, but you can whisper me anytime to get the Nagelring!

edit: Sorry, I missed you... I can't log on tomorrow night, so do you think a mule trade could work again?
    It's all good. I just put the yellow essence on the mule for the nagelring.
    The account name and password is the same as before.
    Whenever, you get a chance.

Thanks.

IncGamers Member

Updated and reorganized list. Hope it's easier to sort through now!

IncGamers Member

Hey bud, I have a Beast (STR req: 133), an Infinity (I don't have a CV), an Arm of King Leoric, a War Travs, a Chance Guards and a xtra Gheeds. My ISO list is still valid, but I have to update my FT list. Check out this link for my list. Other wise I'm looking for HRs.

Thanks,
    Grendel

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Hey bud, I have a Beast (STR req: 133), an Infinity (I don't have a CV), an Arm of King Leoric, a War Travs, a Chance Guards and a xtra Gheeds. My ISO list is still valid, but I have to update my FT list. Check out this link for my list. Other wise I'm looking for HRs.

Thanks,
    Grendel
    I don't think I have enough to offer in runes at the moment for the beast or the infinity. I have a list of my "currency" (higher runes, tokens, essences, etc) at the end of my FT list.
    The only real HR I have is 1 Jah at the moment.
    I will try to get my hands on some more. If I do, I'll let you know.

I do have one item off of your ISO list IIRC (Sazabi's Mental Sheath).

What about something like this:

Sazabi's Mental Sheath, 1x Gul, 2x Lem, and 2x Ko for the war travs, chance guards, and gheeds (I don't know what the stats are, so if they are worth more than this let me know). I am going to hold off on the arm of king leoric for now, because I would rather try and get some hrs for your beast.

Let me know if you need a bigger offer (you can look at my currency list to see if there's something you'd rather have).

Thanks!

IncGamers Member

I've been on the outside looking in at the beginning, and I've been fortunate to get good items for less, so I'm gonna give you a counter offer:

War Travs, Chance Guards, Gheeds, Arm of King Leoric and an Infinity for your Sazabi's Mental Sheath, keep in mind that they aren't going to be the UBER kind, but they won't be crap either. Keep the runes for now, I would like to get some High Runes for the Beast.

Is that OK? If so, let me know if you want to mule trade it or in game trade. If in game trade is easier for you its no problem for me either.

Thanks,
    Grendel

IncGamers Member

I've been on the outside looking in at the beginning, and I've been fortunate to get good items for less, so I'm gonna give you a counter offer:

War Travs, Chance Guards, Gheeds, Arm of King Leoric and an Infinity for your Sazabi's Mental Sheath, keep in mind that they aren't going to be the UBER kind, but they won't be crap either. Keep the runes for now, I would like to get some High Runes for the Beast.

Is that OK? If so, let me know if you want to mule trade it or in game trade. If in game trade is easier for you its no problem for me either.

Thanks,
    Grendel
    I would really feel awful accepting a trade that one-sided. Are you sure there isn't something I could add that you need? Even if you don't want the runes, I could add in a token, essences, keys, etc.

I appreciate the counter-offer. I'm not trying to be ungrateful or anything. I just am trying to give you some value back for what you'd be giving me.

Let me know. You can message me on *xmasterk if you catch me.

IncGamers Member

OK lol, a counter-counter offer:
    For all the items I mentioned, I would like Sazabi's Mental Sheath, and whatever of these items you thing is fair:

The key of terror, the key of destruction and 5 festering essences of destruction (i think they are the green ones).

What ya think? LMK.

Your bud,
    Grendel

IncGamers Member

OK lol, a counter-counter offer:
    For all the items I mentioned, I would like Sazabi's Mental Sheath, and whatever of these items you thing is fair:

The key of terror, the key of destruction and 5 festering essences of destruction (i think they are the green ones).

What ya think? LMK.

Your bud,
    Grendel
    Ok. I'll trade you the Sazabi's Mental Sheath, 1 key of terror, 1 key of destruction, and 4 festering essences (yes they are the green ones) for the items from your previous post.

I definitely owe you, so if you ever need anything just let me know.
    I will PM you to set this up. Thank you!

IncGamers Member

EDIT:

Offer regrettably retracted.

Last edited by DrLatBC; 15-12-2011 at 02:47.

IncGamers Member

DrLatBC, it's all good. I'm still definitely interested in the SOJ's/Cta, so I'll keep an eye out for things on your ISO list.

Last edited by xmasterk; 15-12-2011 at 04:04.