Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    IncGamers Member

Re: Lore Compendium

So does The Order shed any more illumination on specific dates and times for events in D1 and D2, which would in turn help us pin down some stuff from the books?

BattleTag Brokenstorm-1880

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    So does The Order shed any more illumination on specific dates and times for events in D1 and D2, which would in turn help us pin down some stuff from the books?
    There are no dates in the book beside in the prologue where we learn of Cain's age.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tanith View Post
    Yeah. I'm actually surprised that the Arreat Summit hasn't been updated with the new information we've got...but I guess they've got to leave it up in some form to account for the appearance of Lilith and the other bosses in the game.

There are other contradictions, too...for example, yesterday morning I realized that if the Pandemonium Fortress houses the Worldstone...what purpose had the Worldstone Keep served? I know it's gone now, but should we consider it to have been an extension of the Pandemonium Fortress on the mortal plane? Kind of like a mystical version of Doctor Who's TARDIS, with more blood and body parts.

And props to Neinball for that Star Wars link, that's a very cool idea. Though we'd probably have to corner Chris Metzen and get him to clarify what's canon and what isn't.

BTW... Where exactly is the Pandemonium Fortress? According to D2 Act IV, one would think somewhere in Hell.