Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: RIP Thread

  1. #11
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    People keep saying we don't get it, but nobody seems to want to explain it



  2. #12
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,456

    Re: RIP Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pancakeman View Post
    The man has a point. You guys don't know Johnny, so you wouldn't get it. Count yourselves lucky.
    oh, no. I remember that ***-tard. trust me when i say good ****ing riddance!



  3. #13
    IncGamers Member BobCox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UnderYourDoorMat
    BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Posts
    10,806

    Re: RIP Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    People keep saying we don't get it, but nobody seems to want to explain it
    Search RIP threads for comments by Johnny.

    You will get it.




  4. #14
    IncGamers Member starrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    BattleTag starrise-1321
    Posts
    472

    Re: RIP Thread

    That's not even subtle trolling. Sheesh, awful.



  5. #15
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,456

    Re: RIP Thread

    Did not want to start four different threads and I couldn't find the other RIP thread. This will do for now.

    Rest in Peace...

    Chi Cheng of Deftones (I know I'm late but felt this needed to be said)

    George Jones.

    Kris Kross's Chris Kelly.

    And finally...

    Jeff Hanneman of Slayer.

  6. #16
    IncGamers Member BobCox2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UnderYourDoorMat
    BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Posts
    10,806

    Re: RIP Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Did not want to start four different threads and I couldn't find the other RIP thread. This will do for now.

    Rest in Peace...

    Chi Cheng of Deftones (I know I'm late but felt this needed to be said)

    George Jones.

    Kris Kross's Chris Kelly.

    And finally...

    Jeff Hanneman of Slayer.
    Yeah I saw Hanneman a bunch of times.

  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Technomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: RIP Thread

    Yeah, I've been hearing about Jeff Hanneman too. The first stories just said liver failure, but now they're talking about that spider bite and flesh eating ordeal from a couple years ago. It seemed like he was on the mend from that though. I know he was a heavy drinker too, I've seen people saying that liver damage from that could have made him especially vulnerable.

    *sigh*

  8. #18
    IncGamers Member Solar Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Playing D2
    BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire
    Posts
    4,504

    Re: RIP Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post

    This is damn sad.

    RIP

  9. #19
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,456

    Re: RIP Thread

    Dude, I was having a Slayer/Deftones day yesterday before work. Nice lazy day well spent. I wish I had a working CD player or even satellite radio. Local radio gets on my nerves. and NO SLAYER OR DEFTONES.

  10. #20
    IncGamers Member Solar Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Playing D2
    BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire
    Posts
    4,504

    Re: RIP Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    Dude, I was having a Slayer/Deftones day yesterday before work. Nice lazy day well spent. I wish I had a working CD player or even satellite radio. Local radio gets on my nerves. and NO SLAYER OR DEFTONES.
    Yeah, defintely, Lovely Leo. Was listening to Slayer just yesterday as well. Jeff's death was a huge shock to me. :x Long time no chat btw :( I still need to reply to ur messages as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •