Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IncGamers Member

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

EDIT: Didn't want to give up on another torch, but I couldn't leave the game open any longer.

Last edited by Stas; 17-06-2012 at 16:28.

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

I'm offering Rushes, Normal, Nitemare or Hell, make me an offer and i can do them for you i'm usually online at 9 or 10pm eastern time on Useast IGN: Shaun1982 i usually charge Um rune or better depending on the rush difficulty. I'm rushing with a level 86 sorc with infinity easy as a fatkid loves cake lol

IncGamers Member

could someone hook me up with wps in hell?

IncGamers Member

Can anyone help me mule Gheeds in NM?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag CrimsonSaiyajin

If you still haven't found anyone, the game is Game//eight

NOTE: I might be AFK, but the game will stay open as long as my computer doesn't crash or some such( I don't expect that it will ).

P.S.: Al, your inbox is full.

Last edited by FromCrimsonToWool; 24-07-2012 at 15:11. Reason: Additional details

IncGamers Member

Can anyone help me xfer now?

IncGamers Member

Does anyone still use these forums? I started playing D2 again because D3 is garbage. I need some appraisals on my stash...

Could some get me the wps in hell please? I'M on us east ladder usually after midnite EST if you can pm me here most anytime of day, and whisper there, both nyroc529 thank you to ne1 able ti help

"The only thing you have to fear is fear itself"
    JFK

If anyone is still around I could use some aid going Act 3 to clearing ancients in Hell, can offer hellforge as thanks.

*Narkz1986