Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

Quote Originally Posted by tgcid View Post
    Just wondering if this problem ever got resolved, and if so, how, as I've been having the same trouble for the past couple of days.
    one item that ususally holds things up is an ad blockers. If you run one of those try turning it off.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfJacks View Post
    If anyone can help me with this ... PM me please. Figures the first clone I find in four hours, I find on a pure meteor MF sorc with no rejuvs and no additional gear ... I'm in a private game with Darblo now and I'm pretty much out of ideas. Forgot how far his range was.

Edit: desperate now. out of gold, so can't res merc. If anyone has the capability of killing this thing, please contact me ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfJacks View Post
    I guess nobody is willing to help me. Ah well, my first chance at an anni will be shot.
    sorry about that. If I had seen this I would have helped. Sadly I was busy then.

Thank you for atleast posting it in the proper place.

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

No worries, after I made my javazon I've been able to poke some clones to death and get some annis over the past week. Yes I missed out on my first one for this ladder, but it's ok. Thanks for the interest though. I knew there was a reason why I liked you. But not playing for 4 years makes me forget who the good people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    "I'll have the anchovy waffles, with warm mayonnaise."
    "Sir, we are a furniture store!"
    "Extra anchovies, please."

BattleTag Culsandar

Anyone on that could assist me in hell? acts 2-4 specifically.

Yeah pm me

IncGamers Member

Could someone give me an x-fer?

Banned

not so much help, but a heads-up... a lot of SOJs are being sold on the server i'm currently on. i didn't netstat-n it yet, so i don't know which...

anyway, i only just started a paladin and don't think i can kill dclone, if he spawns in my game. but maybe i can necro urdar him...

so if it happens, and assuming i can't kill him... if anyone else wants to, feel free to PM me or in game *robmafia

edit: nevermind. the game poofed/server crashed. yay, blizzard!

Last edited by qmonster; 12-01-2012 at 08:29.

IncGamers Member

Have an uber game open but an unable to kill them so looking for help. Willing to pay if necessary, thanks.

*jgillispie if anyone is around.

Game is still up if anyone is interested as of 6pm central time.

Last edited by jayrock; 25-02-2012 at 22:53.

IncGamers Member

Edit: Nvm found one

Last edited by ershov; 01-03-2012 at 04:45.

IncGamers Member

A four socketed polearm would rock
    /m ltcbandli

IncGamers Member

NVM, game crashed after diablo spawn.