Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE forum

New thread for the new ladder season. Same rules. Reminder that only FREE help may be ask for or received from here. Do not ask for or offer payment. Here's the first post from the old one:

This thread is for people to post if they need help or to offer help. Just like the old help thread. Don't charge people for help. If you want to charge for something that is within the rules make a trade thread. Also remember the site and forum rules apply here.

Posts we like:
    Can someone give me the Kurast Bazaar waypoint?
    I need help killing Duriel in nightmare.
    Diablo clone keeps killing me and then dancing on my corpse. Help.

Posts we don't like:
    I need a free Windforce, BotD, and Enigma armor.
    So and so scammed me, I need someone to hack them.

I'm sure you get the idea. Have fun. Enjoy and play nice.

IncGamers Member

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

I'll kick this thread off - can someone help me with normal Diablo and maybe Ancients too? I'm parked in game templar1//1 if anyone is free. Thanks!

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

this might be a little off topic to this thread, and maybe not. I cannot post a new thread in any forum, it just stops loading about 75% of the way and gives me a blank screen. I have cleared cookies, run ccleaner, scanned registry, restarted 894573498 times, and nothing seems to work! Can anyone help with this?

IncGamers Member

Can someone provide me with a rough list of what items are worth trying to socket for trade purposes?

That is, let's say I'm doing a Hell Chaos run, and a white ______ drops. I should pick this up and try to socket it and trade it, because it can be valuable.

An obvious example are phase blades. Eth Colossus Voulge are another. What other Weapons and Armor are worth picking up and rolling on? Thanks in advance.

USEast Trade Moderator tradinfool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opiation View Post
    Can someone provide me with a rough list of what items are worth trying to socket for trade purposes?

That is, let's say I'm doing a Hell Chaos run, and a white ______ drops. I should pick this up and try to socket it and trade it, because it can be valuable.

An obvious example are phase blades. Eth Colossus Voulge are another. What other Weapons and Armor are worth picking up and rolling on? Thanks in advance.
    Zerker axes, particularly ethereal
    any elite polearm class weapon
    3 skill Grand Matron Bows
    Elite armors, particularly the low st required ones (high defense)
    pally shields with 40+ res all
    Elite ethereal pally shields with 40+ res all

Quote Originally Posted by tradinfool View Post
    Zerker axes, particularly ethereal
    any elite polearm class weapon
    3 skill Grand Matron Bows
    Elite armors, particularly the low st required ones (high defense)
    pally shields with 40+ res all
    Elite ethereal pally shields with 40+ res all
    Also, elite ethereal armors (that aren't superior) with 730+def. You socket these in the horadric cube to "bug" them, causing the ethereal bonus to be applied a second time. Armors that get 3 and 4 sockets and 1.1k + defense are valued fairly high.

Edit: I need a bit of help if anyone has time. My necro needs waypoints. I have all the important ones on my sorceress, so if I could give them to you then you give them to my necro that would be great (or if you already have them just give them to my necro! )

*reddude528

Last edited by reddude; 26-11-2011 at 19:53.

Quote Originally Posted by kronikchef View Post
    this might be a little off topic to this thread, and maybe not. I cannot post a new thread in any forum, it just stops loading about 75% of the way and gives me a blank screen. I have cleared cookies, run ccleaner, scanned registry, restarted 894573498 times, and nothing seems to work! Can anyone help with this?

Just wondering if this problem ever got resolved, and if so, how, as I've been having the same trouble for the past couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffymcbang View Post
    Diablo clone keeps killing me and then dancing on my corpse. Help.
    If anyone can help me with this ... PM me please. Figures the first clone I find in four hours, I find on a pure meteor MF sorc with no rejuvs and no additional gear ... I'm in a private game with Darblo now and I'm pretty much out of ideas. Forgot how far his range was.

Edit: desperate now. out of gold, so can't res merc. If anyone has the capability of killing this thing, please contact me ASAP.

Last edited by AceOfJacks; 28-11-2011 at 04:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    "I'll have the anchovy waffles, with warm mayonnaise."
    "Sir, we are a furniture store!"
    "Extra anchovies, please."

I guess nobody is willing to help me. Ah well, my first chance at an anni will be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    "I'll have the anchovy waffles, with warm mayonnaise."
    "Sir, we are a furniture store!"
    "Extra anchovies, please."

hello...
    I am just starting on useast ladder as a meteorb sorceress, and I could really use some friends to play with...please message me in game, pm me, or reply...thanks a ton...I really look forward to playing along!...thanks in advance...

/w *burk