Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: also looking for USEast lad party

Hi, Im wanna join the party. I'll play pally. I plan to make him a Hammerdin, but in early ladder I think put pts in Meditation or other support aura may help the party and im willing to do that.

I also want to know how are we gonna share dropped items?

IncGamers Member

hey man we'd love to have u. We havent really planned anything yet i would hope to share liberally and help each other out with drops cuz we will most likely be in it together for a while. If that works for everyone we can set up parameters when we get in a game.

can u email me at krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com and ill get u all the other guys acc names?

-krunk

Since everyone wants to do specific builds, how about splitting them among everyone as needed.

example: Jalal's Mane drops - probably give it to Krunk's Brother.
    or trang something drops - goes to necro. certain things can be decided when it happens, but that's how I did it a couple years back for a reset and it worked fine for us.

ps - i am interested in joining your party but unfortunately I don't think I'll be gaming tonight as I have other engagements. I'll send you an email krunk, hopefully you guys aren't level 90 by the time I join though. hahaha

IncGamers Member

hey guys yea im 100 percent down with that drops schematic (class specific need basis) works fine for me and we'd love to have a pal on the team as well as the java! And lexaeus keep us appraised cuz we'd love to have u but having u on backup works too if you're otherwise engaged

thanks guys ill update the list now
    email krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com so i can get a general mailing list so were better organized before the lad is up

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by francofunicello View Post
    hey man we'd love to have u. We havent really planned anything yet i would hope to share liberally and help each other out with drops cuz we will most likely be in it together for a while. If that works for everyone we can set up parameters when we get in a game.

can u email me at krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com and ill get u all the other guys acc names?

-krunk
    Email sent. I hope we can start right away when the reset is completed

IncGamers Member

The party thus far:

krunkmofo-barb
    changchang-weredruid
    DosVecesAldia-sin/sorc
    VanCovenHiven-blizzsorc
    tyraelmight-acc* torres- pally
    kurtnirvna-acc*-kurtnirvna-java

reserve:
    lexeus- unknown
    xyzzz-unknown
    someone to be a necromancer(summon pref)

-krunk
    krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com

Last edited by francofunicello; 25-10-2011 at 20:07. Reason: update

IncGamers Member

guys r u ready?? Im trying to finish every other stuff so i can be free to play all night

IncGamers Member

all ready here! fridge stocked, playlist ready, guns and ammo nearby in case of zombie apocalypse. 6/8 is not too shabby... love to find 2 others somewhere tho!

IncGamers Member

we dont need password for our game, are we? so others can join?

IncGamers Member

why don't you try posting over @ the battlenet forums (http://forums.battle.net/board.html?...12011&sid=3000) to find two last members?

i'd much rather we keep the game(s) passworded so we can control drops and distribution. if we have it public we might have people come in and nab items willy-nilly, you know?

(p.s. there seem to be a lot of people looking for parties at the battlenet forums, so we should have no problem finding 2 more for a semi-perma dealie)