Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupy OTF

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Occupy OTF

My Hero Joined the Fight!

I have not felt like this since I was a Kid.

We Shall Overcome!

There was a big high wall there
    that tried to stop me;

Sign was painted,
    it said private property;

But on the back side
    it didn't say nothing;

This land was made for you and me.

Last edited by BobCox2; 22-10-2011 at 09:30.

Re: Occupy OTF

I don't know about those people, but I firmly feel like I am not in the bottom 99%, but in the top 99%!!

BattleTag What Me Worry?
    Last edited by BobCox2; 22-10-2011 at 10:35.

IncGamers Member

Americans keep voting the same type of people in, its no wonder your economy is so bad. Try voting for someone who actually votes using reason this time. Instead you vote for Obama who says "we want change" but always votes the exact same and infact had no acquirable voting record anyhow.

I mean when Ron Paul talks about oil/gold stocks staying the same and only the dollar losing value and it being attributable to the printing of money it makes sense, and it is easily shown and research-able, then he votes against printing money and the fed in that exact same way.

This is what you want to look for, not someone with a good slogan, "durp durp, we want change!". When you hear that Ron paul is against the war without a declaration of war it again makes sense, its not unpatriotic to follow the constitution, and he votes against it. Go to war if something is worth fighting for, but follow your own laws. Same with executing someone without due process as obama just did, unless you want the same thing to happen to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wKmco16cOs

Check youtube on Ron paul and compare it to fed leader cain who publicly lies:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AuFXu9lUVA
    Or romney who votes whatever big corporations want him to vote and changes his mind depending what will get him votes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPyG0RTFpHw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoU41UwL5LI

Then obama who is already publicizing himself and wants yet another bailout to drop Americans buying power even lower and prop up the economy for another couple years. You guys need to vote for someone trustworthy this time.

Just an opinion anyways.. I hope he wins due to his track record, the guy doesnt even take government money he is legally entitled to and is being blocked by the media. Definitely someone with some actual change and a track record to back it, its actually inspiring. But like I said its all on youtube and is actually very interesting to watch even if your not american like myself.

Some other good ones are the ron paul blackout, where fox went as far as declaring the 1st, 3rd, and 4th in a strawpoll totally ignoring Paul which was pretty funny.

Last edited by Turnip; 23-10-2011 at 08:54.

IncGamers Member

No one can save America now. Why bother voting?

IncGamers Member

Ron paul has a plan to balance the budget in 3 years or so, due to cutting funding of the war and of things like the department education and the drug war. Things handled entirely at the state level anyways and not really needed.

I dont understand why you guys waste so much money on these things to fix your country while at the same time devaluing your dollar so the money these things could potentially create is worth less anyways. Seems like a conflicting system at the moment.

Don't laugh too hard, stillman. If we fall, who do you think will be first on "to loot and conquer" list?

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Stillman-- i kinda feel that way too, but... "That last vote really matters!" /shrug

*waits for Merv to appear*

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    *waits for Merv to appear*
    POOF!

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    I have not felt like this since I was a Kid.
    Truer words were ne'er written; the OWS are a bunch of squalling infants with shyte-filled diapers, demanding to be suckled.

It's only taken their SEIU/ACORN/CPUSA masters what, three months? to realize just how laughable their song & dance has been. But they've now taken their first baby step to pretend they have the legitimacy of TEA party protestors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
    Instead you vote for Obama who says "we want change" but always votes the exact same and infact had no acquirable voting record anyhow.
    Anyone who was paying attention knew exactly what Obama was. The problem is that not many Americans do so. Then the propaganda engine kicked in and those of us who did were labeled RAAACISSSTTT!!
    When you hear that Ron paul is against the war without a declaration of war it again makes sense, its not unpatriotic to follow the constitution, and he votes against it.
    My big issue with Paul is that he believes you can achieve Libertarian Utopia in quick steps. You can't. What you <can> do is start throttling back the entitlement engine, but it's going to be a bloody process.
    compare it to fed leader cain who publicly lies:
    I like Cain, but there's not much chance he's going to be the GOP nominee anyways. I agree he's a "say anything" sort of guy, but Paul can be credibly accused of the same.
    Some other good ones are the ron paul blackout, where fox went as far as declaring the 1st, 3rd, and 4th in a strawpoll totally ignoring Paul which was pretty funny.
    Agreed, FOX may be pandering to the counter-culture element but they're not going to actually be unbiased.
    Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    No one can save America now. Why bother voting?
    To keep the enemy afraid. That's why they created "Fast & Furious", and why they're running scared of it now. They know they can't subjugate us without our consent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
    Don't laugh too hard, stillman. If we fall, who do you think will be first on "to loot and conquer" list?
    Do tell? They're going down first, as I predicted years ago.

EDIT - re: Bob's beloved Banjo Bolshie:
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn
    “A guy who had integrity” is leftie code for “didn’t repudiate Stalin until half-a-century after the old monster had died”, as Seeger belatedly did in 2009. “Activist credentials” is the preferred New York Times euphemism for being reliably wrong on every single issue for the last 70 years, starting with his opposition to the Second World War. (Not to mention he ripped off Solomon Linda, the black South African author of “Wimoweh”, who died penniless. Because, unlike poor Mr Linda, Mr Seeger was shrewd enough to have a – what’s the word? – “corporation” to protect his business interests.)

But good for OWS at finally finding the perfect soundtrack for its fresh youthful idealism. I believe Pete serenaded the Zuccotti Park crowd with his searing protest song, “Where Have All The Showers Gone?”

Last edited by jmervyn; 24-10-2011 at 15:26.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

: D

You Always agreed With McCarthy.

And you never liked The Weavers

More Your Style.

It's not an Ad H. attack JMerv, it's your past COME TO HAUNT U.
    He stood up when everyone else laid down.
    Pete Seeger was sentenced to a year in jail for contempt of Congress but appealed his case successfully after a fight that lasted until 1962

BTW

The Voices tell me....
    Thosands of Dead Zulu Warriors want to talk to you about which Black man has ownership rights to “Wimoweh”

Last edited by BobCox2; 25-10-2011 at 02:37.