Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 514 of 743 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 7430
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Yea, you're more in the previous generation then. Kinda funny that my kids are like 7 years older than yours then

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

Re: [OT]Hey Hey We're the MONKees...

I never planned on getting married honestly until I met my wife. So we were definitely late in lifers.

I am a Gen Xer square in the middle actually. You are Gen Y although at the beginning of it. I call you guys the Pokemon Generation since my younger cousins were always into all that style of asian games and animation. But it was well after me we only had Akira for japanese animation or that style anyway.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Funny how someone can change your mind like that.

I wouldn't call us the Pokemon generation, the anime obsession really didn't come until a bit later I think, but maybe that's because I'm at the beginning of this generation.

BattleTag Muggs-1534

Gen Y starts basically at 1980 although generations lines are never that accurate because a lot depends on other influences. Like people with older siblings usually associate with the older gens since they were influenced by their older siblings etc. But yeah pokemon generation accurately reflects a majority of Gen Y gamers lol.

IncGamers Site Pal
    Diablo 3 Beta Tester
    BattleTag Bowzer -1925

Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    Gen Y starts basically at 1980 although generations lines are never that accurate because a lot depends on other influences. Like people with older siblings usually associate with the older gens since they were influenced by their older siblings etc. But yeah pokemon generation accurately reflects a majority of Gen Y gamers lol.
    I just missed that generation by like 2 years. That's the whole Japanese cartoon era as well.

Thank god.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    Almost a decade not a whole decade but yeah a few years away from the big Four O.
    really? because i seriously thought you were, like, 32!

never planned on marriage? great, that means i'll never get married! XD and i don't need a speech about waiting and such. PLEASE. i have heard enough in the last, oh, idk... three months! let me a wishy-washy pessimist!

*goes back to hole and cries*

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Yea, I get so stick of all that anime BS.

not all of it is BS... i see it as a cartoon and I'm a HUGE cartoon/animation show freak.

BattleTag Muggs-1534

I LOVE Cartoons just not big into that style of anime.

And Leo I just loved to date. I was never much of a relationship guy and liked to play the field and have fun. I still miss dating and the chase of it all but I am happy in the direction life has taken me. Oh and thanks for thinking me young because I am young at heart unlike oldstegs lol.

Oldstegs is young, he just has a weird way of showing it! XD and no probs!

that's why I'm sitting on this bench I have created and Kegs is behind me wearing a ski mask to support me. Like i've said in the Compound, my chunky *** is tired of doing the running and chasing! Someone can chase after me for once! Speaking of, Kegs do you have any water? I'm thirsty!

not all of the chasing was bad. hell, it gave me the best relationship so far in my life! but i had known Mara had feelings for me for a long time. So... i decided to give it a shot. and it worked for a while. same with Cheeto, the dude i dated in high school. He had liked me for a while too and eventually I came around. the other ones? I really don't remember and I don't care. It may have been a mutual thing or Leo just being a slut for a little while. All i know is...

i don't know what I know. I just want to be happy. It's hard being happy when you are your own worst crtic.

/life rant