Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 39 of 743 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast
    BattleTag beest-1991

Re: [OT]Hey Hey We're the MONKees...

personally im not a big fan of AC's but cakes has a H one.
    just steal me like some chinese beer coasters or something. nothing important like a panda cub.
    come on its tradition

He should steal you something. I agree.

It's going great ojimijiamamijjam, thanks! The beer is great, the food is great, the people are great, und so weiter. How is it whereever you are?

BattleTag beest-1991

i always get people to steal me things. id steal you something if i was going to china

IncGamers Member

I like my new name, though jimmy would be fine if you get bored of typing that much

I live in the UK, so its okay i guess, the beer is average the food is greasy and the people all hate each other, lol. Though i think it bodes poorly for my degree that i have this morning spent more time/effort on the monk forum than i have my seminar work.

That was unfair on England, we have good beer, and more importantly some pretty sexy cider, and i cook my own food.

Corax could you steal me something australian? I have never been....

jimmy it is then. Your username has always annoyed me. It's impossible to remember! I must admit, I'm not a great fan of British beer. But every beer do seriously pale when compaired to bavarian beer. I love your cider though. My favourite pub here has Bulmers and Strongbow and I drink it alot.

corax: let me know if you need anything bavarian. a beer mug perhaps? Then I'll want something australian. A crocodile baby maybe.

IncGamers Member

In fairness i was mainly thinking of all the randomly imported stuff we get (my gf pub at her uni has belgian fruit beer on tap...).That being said there are plenty of decent breweries of ale if youre into that sort of thing. I always think cider is an under appreciated drink, though if strongbow is the main uk cider that gets to europe it makes me a little sad.

I was thinking more along the lines of baby kangaroo, cuter, and with the possibilty of riding it to class when it grows up.

BattleTag beest-1991

it only works when you are visiting somewhere and sending stuff to your original country. so if i visited bavaria jcakes would be right in asking me to steal him some bavarian fruit cake.

In Denmark we have very few different beers - and most of them tastes the same way. Here in Germany every single town has their own brewery and beer.

The only UK ciders I've ever seen in the rest of europe is magners, bulmers and strongbow. Of them Bulmers is my favourite. At my pub the've got Strongbow on tap though, so that's what I mainly drink.

Edit: corax: oh, I see. but if in bavaria, why fruit cake? I think cakes would be dissapointed.

BattleTag beest-1991

fruit cake was an example. most likely it'd be something beer related.

also next time i'm in cairns ill get a bag of these. to send out to everyone.

arg, posted in the wrong ot thread:

it was a bad example.

Is that a ball sack?