Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    IncGamers Member jmervyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    12,937

    Re: October 19th Black This Out

    Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    I see you don't get it.
    Of course I do; that's why I don't write you off as a loon.
    Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    It's not about money, money means nothing to them. Too big too fail scenario is to extract money from ordinary people so they go deeper down. Down to the ground is what they want.
    You're wrong, again because of over-simplification. Soros & his clones don't <want> people to suffer in misery. They simply want their own power to be absolute, and money is power. Therefore, money does indeed mean something to them, and that thing is the representation of wealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    But they are not, they are shape-shifters. They will rename, repackage, close many and open new after they finish their plan.
    True enough: Glenn Beck is now off of TV lest he continue to educate the proles about the Fabian Socialists, while one of the better agents of your "Usury Lords", ACORN, has sprouted back up under a variety of other acronyms and is one of the powers behind the "Occupy Wall Street" morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    Meaning, if we today return all of are debts at once, their will be no money in existence. Money is leash for people.
    Again, I disagree. The problem is that while money <represents> power, your "Usury Lords" do indeed control the printing presses and are able to devalue the proles' power while multiplying their own. One sure step, which Paul and others back, is to get away from fiat currency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
    Did you read his plan, or just this website?
    I've read material from him before, and I expect this was what I'd read. Don't get me wrong, he's a far better offering than most other candidates the GOP is fielding currently - but even Cain's 9-9-9 plan is more solid than what he often offers. Paul counts on obsessive behavior by his advocates, much like Palin had, rather than trying to make solid conceptual offerings.

    Barr 2012! Not Rosanne, the other one!




  2. #22
    IncGamers Member vdzele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,482

    Re: October 19th Black This Out

    Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he's a far better offering than most other candidates the GOP is fielding currently - but even Cain's 9-9-9 plan is more solid than what he often offers.
    Herman Cain's Hidden Nine with Peter Schiff 1/2




    What do you expect for someone who worked for the Fed, Usury Lords HQ, hidden tax.




  3. #23
    IncGamers Member jmervyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    12,937

    Re: October 19th Black This Out

    Quote Originally Posted by vdzele View Post
    What do you expect for someone who worked for the Fed, Usury Lords HQ, hidden tax.
    Can't watch YouTube, maybe later. Be aware that Cain didn't work for the Fed proper, but the Kansas state branch. Furthermore, the job's mysterious and arcane activities apparently included,“Not much,” and “a little more than not much.”.

    No, the reason that Cain doesn't warm the cockles of my heart really isn't what your Infowars-type sites are shouting as "LIES!!!" - it's his vague claims about "experts". Since Cain reportedly likes Greenspan, I have no reason to assume that he won't rely on the very same "experts" as the ones that got us down the rabbit hole in the first place, like TurboTax Timmy.

    EDIT - able to watch the vid at home; here's a text digest and an apparent rebuttal.



    Last edited by jmervyn; 24-10-2011 at 20:32.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •