Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: The untwinked level 99 progress thread

CS and Diablo were piece of cake. I reached Pindle and leveled until 88. Here are some nice items I got/made in last ~10 hours of gameplay:

Code:
    Insight 
    Colossus Voulge 
    RalTirTalSol 
    Two Hand Damage: 86 - 763 
    Durability: 26 of 26 
    Required Level: 48 
    Required Strength: 200 
    Required Dexterity: 45 
    Fingerprint: 0x71298815 
    Item Level: 85 
    Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
    Level 14 Meditation Aura When Equipped 
    +35% Faster Cast Rate 
    209% Enhanced Damage 
    +9 to Minimum Damage 
    215% Bonus to Attack Rating 
    Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage 
    Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames) 
    +6 to Critical Strike 
    All Stats +5 
    +2 to Mana after each Kill 
    23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal 
    4 Sockets (4 used) 
    Socketed: Ral Rune 
    Socketed: Tir Rune 
    Socketed: Tal Rune 
    Socketed: Sol Rune 

Ral Rune 
    Required Level: 19 
    Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage Armor: Fire Resist +30% Shields: Fire Resist +35%  
    Tir Rune 
    Required Level: 13 
    Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill  
    Tal Rune 
    Required Level: 17 
    Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames) Armor: Poison Resist +30% Shields: Poison Resist +35%  
    Sol Rune 
    Required Level: 27 
    Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage Armor: Damage Reduced by 7 Shields: Damage Reduced by 7 

Corpse Crest 
    Tiara 
    Defense: 47 
    Durability: 21 of 25 
    Required Level: 67 
    Fingerprint: 0xf685d2d3 
    Item Level: 86 
    +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels 
    +4 to Dexterity 
    Cold Resist +18% 
    16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

Heart of the Oak 
    Flail 
    KoVexPulThul 
    One Hand Damage: 1 - 24 
    Durability: 30 of 30 
    Required Level: 55 
    Required Strength: 41 
    Required Dexterity: 35 
    Fingerprint: 0xdcb44bda 
    Item Level: 88 
    +3 to All Skills 
    +40% Faster Cast Rate 
    +75% Damage to Demons 
    +100 to Attack Rating against Demons 
    +150% Damage to Undead 
    Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) 
    7% Mana stolen per hit 
    +10 to Dexterity 
    Replenish Life +20 
    Increase Maximum Mana 15% 
    All Resistances +36 
    Level 14 Raven (60/60 Charges) 
    Level 4 Oak Sage (25/25 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used) 
    Socketed: Ko Rune 
    Socketed: Vex Rune 
    Socketed: Pul Rune 
    Socketed: Thul Rune 

Ko Rune 
    Required Level: 39 
    Weapons: +10 to Dexterity Armor: +10 to Dexterity Shields: +10 to Dexterity  
    Vex Rune 
    Required Level: 55 
    Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist  
    Pul Rune 
    Required Level: 45 
    Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons 
    +100 to Attack Rating against Demons Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense  
    Thul Rune 
    Required Level: 23 
    Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) Armor: Cold Resist +30% Shields: Cold Resist +35% 

Great Wyrm's Amulet of Luck 
    Amulet 
    Required Level: 29 
    Fingerprint: 0x8a1738e6 
    Item Level: 62 
    +74 to Mana 
    30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 

Harmony 
    Short War Bow 
    TirIthSolKo 
    Two Hand Damage: 28 - 55 
    Durability: 42 of 48 
    Required Strength: 35 
    Required Dexterity: 55 
    Fingerprint: 0x1856a8c0 
    Item Level: 85 
    Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped 
    233% Enhanced Damage 
    +9 to Minimum Damage 
    +9 to Maximum Damage 
    Adds 55 - 160 Fire Damage 
    Adds 55 - 160 Lightning Damage 
    Adds 55 - 160 Cold Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames) 
    +6 to Valkyrie 
    +10 to Dexterity 
    Regenerate Mana 20% 
    +2 to Mana after each Kill 
    +2 to Light Radius 
    Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used) 
    Socketed: Tir Rune 
    Socketed: Ith Rune 
    Socketed: Sol Rune 
    Socketed: Ko Rune 

Tir Rune 
    Required Level: 13 
    Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill  
    Ith Rune 
    Required Level: 15 
    Weapons: +9 to Maximum Damage Armor: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana Shields: 15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana  
    Sol Rune 
    Required Level: 27 
    Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage Armor: Damage Reduced by 7 Shields: Damage Reduced by 7  
    Ko Rune 
    Weapons: +10 to Dexterity Armor: +10 to Dexterity Shields: +10 to Dexterity 

Gul Rune 
    Required Level: 53 
    Weapons: 20% Bonus to Attack Rating Armor: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist Shields: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist
    Code:
    Forum name      Character Name    Class          Level/exp      #of Deaths   #of S/U   #Hours in
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jevgeni		Madness		  Amazon	 88		~20	     162       48,5
    zgpmf           Diiieeeeee        Sorceress      88             20+          N/A        30
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         87             ~~           216      58
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      80             1            235       23
    Corax           Defendor          Barbarian      78             0            97        ~              
    Gahzban         Taz               Barbarian      45             0            21        14
    MercMan         Khal Drogo        Barbarian      41             0            13        N/A
    Ohomemgrande    Endura            Sorceress      30             1            ~5        4.5
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    49             2            15        N/A
    Fyourics        RiderInTheStorm   Amazon         19             1            2         2
    kstuart         Wozniacki         Druid          24             0            5        N/A   
    Hew             PipeLine          Amazon         26             0            8        N/A
    stephan         xxxHAMMERTIMExx   Paladin        18             0	     0         2
    TwentyMuleTeam  Dubtrap           Assassin        0             0            0         0
    Chaostar        Rhaegar           Druid          30             0            4        N/A
    MizzouFTW	Cecilia		  Sorceress	 88		0	     0 	      N/A

IncGamers Member

WSK can be a pita depending on what mobs spawn but I think that is true for everybody.

What I'm more worried about is just the time from starting a run, to actually finishing lister and / or baal. It takes so long already on p1. Bartuc takes quite awhile and lister and his group arn't exactly quick. Baal obviously takes a bit himself.

It seems like to even have any bit of reasonable chance at this I'm going to need to hit 5:00-6:00 p8 times right?

Yeah I didn't realize how bad the helm was on my merc until I did the printout.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHK View Post
    p1 baal so hard... how the hell am i going to get gear to do p8....

ready to give up on the untwink already =\

P8 is great for the minions but an overflow bug limits the experience baal gives, there's no point killing him on anything higher than p3.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Been running meph a lot, found a viper magi and a Occy. Decided to move on to pindle. He has dropped anything useful except for a OHM

Died once trying to find an LK map, then the run after I found the OHM, I think I was a bit too excited

Code:
    Forum name      Character Name    Class          Level/exp      #of Deaths   #of S/U   #Hours in
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zgpmf           Diiieeeeee        Sorceress      88             20+          N/A        30
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         87             ~~           216      58
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      88             3            470       30
    Corax           Defendor          Barbarian      78             0            97        ~              
    Gahzban         Taz               Barbarian      45             0            21        14
    MercMan         Khal Drogo        Barbarian      41             0            13        N/A
    Ohomemgrande    Endura            Sorceress      30             1            ~5        4.5
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    49             2            15        N/A
    Fyourics        RiderInTheStorm   Amazon         19             1            2         2
    kstuart         Wozniacki         Druid          24             0            5        N/A   
    Hew             PipeLine          Amazon         26             0            8        N/A
    stephan         xxxHAMMERTIMExx   Paladin        18             0	     0         2
    TwentyMuleTeam  Dubtrap           Assassin        0             0            0         0
    Chaostar        Rhaegar           Druid          30             0            4        N/A
    [/QUOTE]

That's interesting that you said that. I found an OHM this morning as well. I was running NM baal out of boredom and poof! There lies an Ohm rune. I'm about to make a CTA. I have an Ist and Mal already. I just need to find a 5os flail or crystal sword.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Nice! I don't have the ist or mal yet, second highest is my NM forge (pul)

Hell forge was a fal.

I did have a ko and made a harmony for faster running. That was nice.

I still haven't found an elite 4os pole

I'm in NM Travincal now!

Congrats!

You guys know what really surprises me? I have found two high runes since I started this sorc. A Jah and an Ohm. But I can't seem to find a shako for the life of me. They just will not drop. I don't even see white ones drop.

IncGamers Member

My highest rune so far has been an ist (besides forge which was a gul). Pindle gave me an SoJ this morning though so that is a pretty huge upgrade.

IncGamers Member

Code:
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      88             3            470       30
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    53             2            22        N/A
    rushed through NM A1, I get too bored with that one in Nm and hell. Andy dropped diddle. working my way to NM meph, and start running him until I get some better gear, +4 to skills right now through wand (+2) shield (+1) and a nice ammy that I found running normal baal, +1 & 75 live. highest rune so far is Sol, cubbed from Amns. have everything for an insight, or Lore. found a 4os pike then realized it was a spear and not a polearm... so close to insight, CE hurts the blue bulb righ now..