Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: The untwinked level 99 progress thread

pawned daiblo at lvl 26, wow that was easy with CS, my zon only needed one red pot, and a handful of blues. best find so far was twitchthroe in plains of despair, very excited about that! also found a magical kite shield of deflecting with an open socket and 14%dtm! threw an ort in there and my twitch on and all of a sudden i have max block and 73 lite res diablo was soooo easy ... was really worried with only being lvl 26. hopefully can get to baal tonight. vanilla and selffound is tough for sure, more i think about it im very worried about hell lol! already using decoy as my scout, can't wait for valk!
    cant get damn table to post!!!! ggrrrrr....
    hew Pipleline zon, lvl 26, 0 deaths, 8 s/u

Sorc is 89. I switched from running pindle to mephisto. Meph dropped me a nice vipermagi 31 res all and 10 or so runs later meph dropped a spider web sash. Once a stormshield and shako drop, I'll start running nm council and nm cows for charms. I'm lacking in the resist department.

I also switched out my sanctuary kite shield for a spirit monarch. It took me forever to find a white monarch.

Sorry for the double post, but I just found this!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by MizzouFTW View Post
    Sorry for the double post, but I just found this!

nice boneshield!! kidding, ive yet to find a jah in sp

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    That's very cool!

Not to be a Debbie downer, but you realize its virtually useless for her...right? :/

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    That's very cool!

Not to be a Debbie downer, but you realize its virtually useless for her...right? :/
    Negatory. The merc see's a dream in his future.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    That would make a decent merc helm, especially if he's wielding an infinity. Just need to get him some armor with leech. I would have much rather seen a ber though!

IncGamers Member

Code:
    Forum name      Character Name    Class          Level/exp      #of Deaths   #of S/U   #Hours in
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    zgpmf           Diiieeeeee        Sorceress      83             20+          N/A        20  
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         82             ~~           97        40
    jevgeni		Madness		  Amazon	 80		~10	    123	       29
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      80             1            235       23
    Corax           Defendor          Barbarian      78             0            97        ~              
    Gahzban         Taz               Barbarian      45             0            21        14
    MercMan         Khal Drogo        Barbarian      41             0            13        N/A
    Ohomemgrande    Endura            Sorceress      30             1            ~5        4.5
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    39             2            7        N/A
    Fyourics        RiderInTheStorm   Amazon         19             1            2         2
    kstuart         Wozniacki         Druid          20             0            3        N/A   
    Hew             PipeLine          Amazon         26             0            8        N/A
    stephan         xxxHAMMERTIMExx   Paladin        14             0	     0         1
    TwentyMuleTeam  Dubtrap           Assassin        0             0            0         0
    Chaostar        Rhaegar           Druid          30             0            4        N/A
    MizzouFTW	Cecilia		  Sorceress	 88		0	     0 	      N/A
    [/QUOTE]

Forgot how freggin hard Normal Diablo was with a summonmancer, finally took him down, choked on some fire/lightning twice though. just finished the frozen river quest thingy, running pindle on p8 to get some more skellies running around, and hopefully some more nice items...

IncGamers Member

pipeline, zon, lvl 42 ! ran pindle from 36 to 39, did a few baals.

shopped a nice circlet on my 3rd try tonight ,had to share:

lvl29 circlet
    35 life
    85mana
    15 all res
    dmg red by 2

open sockets would have been so sweet.

coming along nicely....few cows and baals tomorrow and will start nm

Last edited by Hew; 21-10-2011 at 07:04.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    That would make a decent merc helm, especially if he's wielding an infinity. Just need to get him some armor with leech. I would have much rather seen a ber though!
    You mean like this?