Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: The untwinked level 99 progress thread

Code:
    Forum name      Character Name    Class          Level/exp      #of Deaths   #of S/U   #Hours in
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      53             1            31        10
    jevgeni		Madness		  Amazon	 42		1	     20	       7
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         30             4            8        N/A
    Fyourics        RiderInTheStorm   Amazon         19             1            2         2
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    16             0            0        N/A
    kstuart         Wozniacki         Druid          10             0            1        N/A

I think my last update I had just finished Diablo, now I am halfway through act 2 NM. Once blizzard got rolling things sped up a lot. I've run everything on p8 except for andariel in NM. Still haven't found a 4os pole or sword, but I have lots of runes to use if I ever do...

A pack of CE/LE goats got the best of me in the jail, that's what happens when you have no FCR/FRW I guess!

Welcome to all the new people Apparently there are more crazies out there than I expected!

IncGamers Member

I definitely need something to do until D3 comes out so I think this will make for a very rewarding project. I'm going to make a non-conventional selection and go WW Barb.

Code:
    Forum name      Character Name    Class          Level/exp      #of Deaths   #of S/U   #Hours in
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      53             1            31        10
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         30             4            8        N/A
    Fyourics        RiderInTheStorm   Amazon         19             1            2         2
    DavidD          ArmyofDarkness    Necromancer    16             0            0        N/A
    kstuart         Wozniacki         Druid          10             0            1        N/A
    MercMan         Khal Drogo        Barbarian       1             0            0        N/A

IncGamers Member

Any chance someone can help me with chart? not sure how to edit. illlook into that today.

hew, PipeLine, amazon , lvl 18 , deaths -0(hc duh) s/u- 0, n/a.

ran andy about 5 times, only green to drop so far is hsarus belt and no uniques :( . ive had a gambling addiction so far every time i return to town lol. since i am playing vanilla and no runewords im seeing this is going to be much harder than i originally thought. but i welcome the challenge. lot of stuff going on this weekend, but will have lots of weekday time to put in.

IncGamers Member

Took out Baal finally. Hoping to start running NM countess asap and get some rhyme and insight going. Well I guess I need a base for insight. I'm willing to use any 4os atm and just find something better later.
    Code:
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         32             4            14        13
    MercMan         Khal Drogo        Barbarian       1             0            0        N/A     
    Hew             PipeLine          Amazon         18             0            0        N/A

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Pushed on up to NM act 4. Still have yet to find a single 4os pole, but with warmth it isn't too bad. found a 4os longsword and a tals belt late in act 2

Found my first skiller too....a Fire skiller!

Not sure if I'll press on through to hell or stop and farm NM meph a bit

Code:
    kestegs         OHM's Law         Sorceress      62             1            44        13
    JoshK           Gambit            Amazon         32             4            14        13
    Hew             PipeLine          Amazon         18             0            0        N/A
    HEW: Just quote the last person with the table and then remove the quote tags to edit the table. And doing this vanilla with no runewords/HC is insane...just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Pushed on up to NM act 4. Still have yet to find a single 4os pole, but with warmth it isn't too bad. found a 4os longsword and a tals belt late in act 2

Found my first skiller too....a Fire skiller!

Not sure if I'll press on through to hell or stop and farm NM meph a bit
    Press on to Hell Meph! You're high enough level that you can probably make it there in under an hour and the drops are better.

IncGamers Member

I just got an amazingly lucky drop I believe.

Vipermagi in NM act 1!!!!

Huge upgrade also, I was using some random yellow chain mail w/ 96def

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohomemgrande View Post
    Press on to Hell Meph! You're high enough level that you can probably make it there in under an hour and the drops are better.
    Yea, I bet I will do that. I may level at pindle a bit and then head out. I'll need to get an insight first though and maybe some more fcr gear.

Nice find Josh! Was it a good roll?

IncGamers Member

Kestegs it was 25% resist =\

Whats the best way to find our insight base asap?

I've also decided to make an attempt at this. As I've mentioned before, I will have the end goal be a lightning sorc but I will be leveling up as a Blizzard sorc.

I started the other day and put in a bit of time to make it through A1 Normal which I finished at level 14-15.

I am not going to focus on MF at all until I get to Hell probably. My priorities are FCR and mana.

The game plan is to zip through A1-A4 on P1 with the following places to level if needed:
    Izual is good to increase from level 20-24 quickly if needed but I think I'll probably be around L22 when I get there.
    Eldritch from L25-L30 (Blizzard really takes off once you have Cold Mastery.
    Normal Baal to about L42-43 (That's when experience starts to slow down)
    NM Baal for L50-65
    Hell Meph for some gear (depending on level, I may need to go back to NM Baal)
    Pindleskin P8 to level up to 90-91 I think.
    Hell Baal for the final push.

I think the interesting part of this quest is trying to figure out what equipment you need and what you can live without. Then, going off to find it. You could spend a month at Hell Mephisto and pretty much get everything he can drop but will that be enough?

If I want Infinity for my merc, it's probably best to NOT run Baal until I can put that together I think. So, maybe it's better to run LK or Travincal prior to running Pindle and maybe even Hell Meph.

What do you guys think of the order of how to attempt this project?