Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group

Right now I can't get a sub 1.12 install as my copy is tied to my b.net account. I've been trying to find a copy for my wife of the original battle chest, so 1.13c is it.

My intention was to do this untwinked, but if the rest of the group prefers twinked, I don't mind. Just realize that my stashes are really lightweight right now, I've not even cleared up to hell meph yet with my restart. I can put a sigon's set on myself and some mid-level stuff, and that's about it.

I'm thinking of going with a fishymancer or if nobody rolls a sorc I can put one up to handle enchant duty ... probably would go with either blizzbal or a pure lightsorc if we've got a pally to run conviction.

Drixx's HC Sept Progress

oooo enchant sorc! I'm game for untwinked, being HC and my stashes are in the same condition as yours drixx.

I'm game with making an Enchant sorc (Really been wanting to make a melee with LM and Static maxed) or an Avenger (they run conviction, right)

IncGamers Member omgwtfbbqpwned's Avatar

I don't mind untwinked, but at some point in late Nightmare/Hell I will have to twink a bit. :P

If this happens, I'll roll with a CE/Summon Druid then.

I have to vote for you to twink omg. I want to see this character.

Coju, if you want to run an Avenger build, I'll either run a pure LFZon or a pure Lightsorc (with a hardpoint in enchant for us)

Drixx's HC Sept Progress

Sounds like a plan. I vote pure light sorc, although, pure LF zons with the, Charged Strike? Are deadly boss killers; again, although, we will already have Combo and I for tanks, OMG, guessing playing like a caster? Summon druid, correct? With CE? Shoot fire, run with the LF zon! Great area killer with LF even in SP, throw up a valk, and we'd have at least 6 tanks including the mercs!

I'm really excited.

Starting Monday still? 6-9 Central?

Okay then, it's settled. Monday at 6-9 central. I'll PM everyone my ip to connect about an hour ahead of time and have the game set up a few minutes early. We'll be going through normal and nm on /players 8 of course.

Just a reminder, this is 1.13 Hardcore with RWM enabled. If you are not normally RWM, make sure to make a new gomule project and isolate our finds and this character from your usual stashes. Anything that comes into this game or touches any of the toons will be 1.13 HC RWM.

Drixx's HC Sept Progress

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

any spots still open? i was reluctant to post when it was going to be 2 days a week for 3 hours, but i can do mondays 6-9 most of the time. i'm all in 1.13c HC so i would prefer twinked if that's still up for debate, but if not, not. i have a couple builds i'd try out.

edit: never mind, i see you're still doing 6 hours a week. good luck to you all

Well, the plan is still 2 days a week, but one of the players is going to miss one of the days already, so if you don't mind doing a little catch up on the in between, you're more than welcome.

I will have the game up in about 1 hour and 50 minutes. I will PM the IP to folks, and I guess we can use this thread to update our progress. As a reminder, this is 1.13c Hardcore with Runeword Mod, and twinking is allowed.

I've decided to go with a LF zon instead of light sorc and will be twinking with a sigon's set and some other low level goodies I've found by running NM Andariel this week (17 rings so far, no SOJ yet tho). We will be playing on /players 8 and I prefer to be thorough in clearing early on (but will acquiesce if the rest of the group prefers to skip some stuff).

Party List:

Drixx - Amazon, NightFish build, Level 1

Drixx's HC Sept Progress

IncGamers Member

Drixx - Amazon, NightFish build, Level 1
    biwinning - Barbarian - Frenzy build, Level 1

edit of an edit of an edit, lol:

Thought I lost my stashes, but I had made a new GoMule folder as not to ever confuse 1.13c and 1.09b. Was using the 1.09b shortcut and didn't even check the path lol. /fail

Anyways, my 75 hc assassin died, but I had a stash + a 53 tesladin. The only items I even have are angelics/some sigon/cleg's/twitch. That's all I got!

Last edited by combobreaker; 17-10-2011 at 22:04.