Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Update on the Diablo 3 server emulator (Mooege)

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    I have a feeling that skills will start working soon, since there are already development branches where you can use some of them. It's just a matter of merging them into the master branch now, without causing conflicts.

I wish I had a better understanding of the source code, so that I could contribute something to the project.
    Do not feel and do not wish - just learn c/c++/c# and do understand.
    Entire mooege and c# is free (as freedom, not as free beer, comment by RMS) so there is nothing ever possible to prevent u from learning and understanding.
    c and c# is very easy languages, far easier than english and not much harder than basic.

U can start understanding from http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ (coz c++ is expanded c so its also will etach u about c and c# ia just something about c/c++ with tons of modifications)

Thanks for the link Goury. I will definitely fiddle around with Mooege in the next few days. I'm familiar with C++, I already wrote a few simple programs in it and so C# looks more familiar than I expected it to be. I have never worked on a project as large as Mooege before though, so it will take me a lot of time to wrap my head around it.

So how to install this? Just copy downloaded content to d3 folder?

Edit: when I try to login I get ERROR_3003

Last edited by Kblavkalash; 12-10-2011 at 17:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    So how to install this? Just copy downloaded content to d3 folder?
    Download MooExt from here: http://mooext.com/

Un-zip it and run it. Switch to the "Mooege Updates" tab, click on "Manual Check" then wait for the download and compilation to finish. Switch back to the "D3 Launcher" tab and make sure that the D3 game path is correct and then press "Play (Local)". When the game asks for your account info enter any email address and password.

In light of all the work you've done on the wiki that's a real shame if true.
    I'm under the impression that I cannot be directly told whether I am or am not blacklisted, nor the reasons for it, but it was heavily hinted. I know an employee I talk to (and game with on occasion) and they informed me that they couldn't flag my account. I have no idea why.

It's just a pain because all the stuff I planned to do on the wiki kind of depended on me getting into the beta. The stuff I was working on just got so incredibly difficult because I can't play that I had to stop. Too frustrating. :(

Awesome, no more zombie farming will be required to see the sets.
    Oh, I have more than the armor sets.
    I'll try to finish that up when I get home later tonight. Trapped at school for about 14 hours today.

IncGamers Member

Thanks for the pics Risingred.

I think people worrying about the armor looking to "transformerish", or Asian RPG can at least see what Blizzard is trying to do with the progression of looks. By the time people get the more fantastical sets they will be more open to an aesthetic change to show their character's progression.

In D2 you got to see all the visual tiers through the completion of normal. It looks like in D3 you won't see the more "busy" sets until later in the difficulties.

I was kind of surprised my favorite looking set was a DH one, considering I loathe the class. I also noticed that in one set for the DH, the character's eyes weren't glowing...

The armor also looks a lot better than the earlier pics released with the characters in the friends window, or w/e that window was. And will probably look even better in-game, in-motion.

Thanks again for the work getting all these pics!

Download MooExt from here: http://mooext.com/

Un-zip it and run it. Switch to the "Mooege Updates" tab, click on "Manual Check" then wait for the download and compilation to finish. Switch back to the "D3 Launcher" tab and make sure that the D3 game path is correct and then press "Play (Local)". When the game asks for your account info enter any email address and password.
    Thanks.

But eh.. I expected skills viable. So they still not cracked the skills so we can try them?

IncGamers Member

See above:

I have a feeling that skills will start working soon, since there are already development branches where you can use some of them. It's just a matter of merging them into the master branch now, without causing conflicts.

Banned

In current build you can level up, animation is spectacular

Indeed and it gets more spectacular as you level up. More swirly things are added after the explosion at higher levels.

Last edited by HardRock; 12-10-2011 at 20:02.