Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Update on the Diablo 3 server emulator (Mooege)

Quote Originally Posted by Prpnnightmare View Post
    HardRock, could you post some of the Demon Hunter sets, or, PM me regarding how? Thanks
    Without modifying the emulator itself I think the only way to see the sets in-game is to kill the spawned zombies until they drop them. Some kind of character editor would be really nice. I'll go and hunt for items (I wanted to check out the DH anyway) and will post screenshots later. Until then, you can find a few DH shots in the gallery here, but they don't show off the items very well.

IncGamers Member

The shots of the are are gorgeous. I particularly like the "drowned temple" shot.

Wish I could say I like the Wiz armor shots. Those pointy shoulder thing Bliz is in love with drive me nuts. Ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by yovargas View Post
    Wish I could say I like the Wiz armor shots. Those pointy shoulder thing Bliz is in love with drive me nuts. Ah well...
    From what I've seen so far, pointy armors are the minority and they appear mostly in the later item sets. I like them though, which is why I chose to link those shots. I'll post screenshots of less over the top armors for the Wizard as well.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    From what I've seen so far, pointy armors are the minority and they appear mostly in the later item sets. I like them though, which is why I chose to link those shots. I'll post screenshots of less over the top armors for the Wizard as well.
    Would it be possible to post those same armors minus the shoulders/helms? I suspect I'd really like the looks without those elements and I'd like to confirm.

Would it be possible to post those same armors minus the shoulders/helms? I suspect I'd really like the looks without those elements and I'd like to confirm.
    I'll try to find the same ones. Until then, here's another random Wizard shot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%205.png

On an unrelated note, leveling now works with the latest version of Mooege. Finally we can get a basic idea of how the stats will scale as we level up.

Last edited by HardRock; 11-10-2011 at 23:41.

Here's some shots of the doom set on a male DH and a war crossbow:

Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    I'll try to find the same ones. Until then, here's another random Wizard shot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%205.png

On an unrelated note, leveling now works with the latest version of Mooege. Finally we can get a basic idea of how the stats will scale as we level up.
    I took a look at the code for the leveling stuff and it's really hacky. It's probably going to cap you at level 13, which is dumb.

Sweet! You can wear an Ultralisk skull!
    Great work. I'd bet dollars to donuts this will go front page in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by cacophony View Post
    Sweet! You can wear an Ultralisk skull!
    Great work. I'd bet dollars to donuts this will go front page in the next couple of days.
    That's not an ultralisk skull, not even close. The dh stuff is actually quite subtle compared to certain other classes.

(And I'm wrong, it's assorted pieces, not a full set)

I tried to find the same items, but since I couldn't remember exactly what they were only the armors are the same probably. Still, I didn't include anything that I considered pointy and didn't equip a shoulder armor and helm at all. These are what I came up with:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%206.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%207.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%208.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20530300/d3/...wizard%209.png