Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 388
  1. #11
    IncGamers Member Risingred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    And then there's this shot:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...eenshot361.jpg

    It's a dungeon entrance in the fields of misery, but it has that blue kind of glow coming out of the ground like you can see in the cathedral where the fallen star crashed.



  2. #12
    IncGamers Member HardRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingred View Post
    it has that blue kind of glow coming out of the ground like you can see in the cathedral where the fallen star crashed.
    Fragments of the meteor fell there probably. There's also a crater with a blueish glow near the Drowned Temple.

    BTW, if you didn't already, check out the WD's masks. Their variety is amazing.



  3. #13
    IncGamers Member Risingred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    You mean like this one?

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8.../wdm_tier8.jpg



    Or the actual masks? I've seen them. I can't wait until images of certain legendary weapons get circulated. I'm going to sit back and /popcorn.



  4. #14
    IncGamers Member HardRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Risingred View Post
    You mean like this one?
    That's definitely a good example, but the one that looks like an eagle is my favorite. Well, that and the one with the moving tentacles.



  5. #15
    IncGamers Member Tenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    81

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    Screens look awesome. I'm loving the appearance of the different areas. Looks really haunting. As a side note, are skills useable in the emulation?



  6. #16
    IncGamers Member HardRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenet View Post
    As a side note, are skills useable in the emulation?
    Sadly, no. You can cast everything except the movement skills and their animation plays, but the effects are missing. There are development branches where a few skills work, but they aren't merged into the master branch yet. Soon...



  7. #17
    IncGamers Member Tenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    81

    Re: Update on the Mooege D3 server emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Sadly, no. You can cast everything except the movement skills and their animation plays, but the effects are missing. There are development branches where a few skills work, but they aren't merged into the master branch yet.
    Ah, thanks. Well it looks like it's still worth downloading just to get a feel of the environments.



  8. #18
    IncGamers Member HardRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: Update on the Diablo 3 server emulator (Mooege)

    I took some screenshots of the different Witch Doctor masks. This is not a complete list, nor is every mask this over the top. These are just the ones that look cool in my opinion. Maybe it's enough of an incentive for everyone to check out the emulator.

    Archon Crown, Great Helm, Hellscape Mask, Hounskull, Klappvisier, Sovereign Helm and one to show off the War Crossbow.



  9. #19
    IncGamers Member Adree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    BattleTag mKind-1141
    Posts
    351

    Re: Update on the Diablo 3 server emulator (Mooege)

    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    I took some screenshots of the different Witch Doctor masks. This is not a complete list, nor is every mask this over the top. These are just the ones that look cool in my opinion. Maybe it's enough of an incentive for everyone to check out the emulator.

    Archon Crown, Great Helm, Hellscape Mask, Hounskull, Klappvisier, Sovereign Helm and one to show off the War Crossbow.
    Those are all unreal. Good lord.



  10. #20
    IncGamers Member MLVII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of chocolate & fries
    Posts
    83

    Re: Update on the Diablo 3 server emulator (Mooege)

    Quote Originally Posted by HardRock View Post
    Nice, looks like a Goa'uld helm

    Instant favourite



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •