Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3 Beta HIT LAG, it's TERRIBLE :(

You're off your nut. Their experience provenly destroys the multi-player game, and Diablo is a multi-player franchise. Your tears won't convince anyone that not letting pirates and hackers destroy the game was a bad idea.

IncGamers Member

Glad we're in total agreement - people wanting things like a minimal-lag single player experience, or, worst of all [shudder] - the freedom to do things like play LAN games - should just go somewhere else.

How dare they think that they are worthy to play a game apart from the all-knowing, all-seeing Great Father?

But, seriously, Godz, you're dodging the question - the next great artwork has to come from someone. I know when I think of great pieces that represent over a million hours of payroll for a low-IQ gamemaster slob in texas, I instantly think "Caravaggio". Something about the poignant nature of mortality. How about you?

IncGamers Member

If you hadn't broken diablo2 with all of your hacking and scams you might not be in this mess, Mr. Single Player. Your "minimal lag" is gone and you have only yourself to blame.

If you single player fans weren't all criminals maybe you could have nice things.

IncGamers Member MauriceBastard's Avatar

@FluffyTheFluffer

"Infamous while he lived, Caravaggio was forgotten almost immediately after his death"

It's like I've a long long long long long long long long long long long long lost twin.

@Fluffy

Nice work derailing the thread. You must be REALLY bitter.

So basically what we are seeing is a combination of long animations, hit confirmation being instant while you are in range and the damage is delayed, and enemies have a longer reach than what it looks like.

The enemy is activating the attack while you are at the edge of its attack range. The hit is confirmed as soon as the animation starts but the damage is delayed until the animation is completed. For the most part, this goes unnoticed in normal gameplay.

It would seem some attacks also don't show the same results. For example, when testing this with Harvesters, they seem to have 3 different attacks: normal attack, knockback hit, and AoE spine attack. Only the special attacks seem to have the longer range while the normal hits don't. Also the Unburied has a special attack where they swing twice, I have never seen hit lag with this one, I am always able to move out of the way.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillaz View Post
    If you hadn't broken diablo2 with all of your hacking and scams you might not be in this mess, Mr. Single Player. Your "minimal lag" is gone and you have only yourself to blame.

If you single player fans weren't all criminals maybe you could have nice things.
    I've played Single Player only since the end of season one 1.10. Are you accusing me of cheating?

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I've played Single Player only since the end of season one 1.10. Are you accusing me of cheating?
    Yes, but only because the generalization makes my point in an exaggerated sense that's easy to follow.

We all know why single player is gone, except for Fluffy.

IncGamers Member

makes my point in an exaggerated sense that's easy to follow.
    And this is why you're ever-so-qualified to join the big leagues and work for Actibliz, Godz, if you aren't there already!

The real art of condescension can't be taught. True elitists are born, not made.

Diablo: IncGamers Member lone_wolf's Avatar

If you hadn't broken diablo2 with all of your duping, hacking and trade scams you might not be in this mess, Mr. Battlnet Player. Your "Griefing" is gone and you have only yourself to blame.

If you battlenet player fans weren't all criminals maybe you could have nice things.

Look i can make baseless assumptions too

Seriously Godzillaz stop painting with such a wide brush you only making your own arguments weaker.

Yes single players have cheated in diablo 2 but so do battle net players every single day when they use their duped gear. Do you think its fair if we label you a hacker and a duper simply because other who play the same game mode as you do are involved in such activities?

Because frankly you are telling millions of people that they are hackers based only on their preferred style of playing diablo 2.

Not only did the rampant duping, hacking and botting turn me of battelnet play. Attitudes like yours godzillaz and the way you act toward other people ensured me and other people either turned to password protected games with a close knit community or single player gaming becasue it was not worth it to sort though the cesspool that is battlenet for the decent players that are out there.