Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IncGamers Member

Re: highest pvp damage possible?

I see all the comments about a berserk build is the highest non reducable pvp damage. That is true because barbs can go titan and use a powerful 2h weapon. I would say edeath decap would be the best weapon in terms of damage because of ds. Titan your barb and test out edeath decap.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by minuses View Post
    I see all the comments about a berserk build is the highest non reducable pvp damage. That is true because barbs can go titan and use a powerful 2h weapon. I would say edeath decap would be the best weapon in terms of damage because of ds. Titan your barb and test out edeath decap.
    My testing with a damage calculator indicates that an Ebotd thunder maul gives more average and maximum damage but a lower minimum... though this may not be the case when you're concerned about wearing defensive gear. Without really optimizing I got it up to ~9k max damage after pvp penalties. Without a full titan build... enough in vita to soak a hammer or two.

Sure would be a fun build for pking hacking hdins...

IncGamers Member

The HIGHEST pvp damage amplify+conviction+CE of minion of destruction on hell mode)