Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    IncGamers Member

Re: PvP Fireclaw/Shock Summoner Hybrid

Is that pelt real? where can i find it XD

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by blotin View Post
    Is that pelt real? where can i find it XD
    Yes, it's real, I own it haha; I found mine on jsp but to tell you the truth I have not seen very many like it.

IncGamers Member

What's jsp?
    And how u reach 90 % fhr? counting that you have 24 % from pelt and 55 % from spirit?
    In pvps,
    ¿When do u use beast/botd/doom?
    And do u use Grisw Caddy instead of the superior pb?
    I need u to tell me more about dueling with this char, im trying to make it >_< but i'm not good enough.
    Last edited by blotin; 07-12-2012 at 14:25.

IncGamers Member

You can hit 90% Faster Hit Recovery by using a variation of 5% F.H.R. Small Charms.

In Player vs. Player combat I use Beast against Paladins primarily, including: Smiters, FoH, and Hammerdins. The Fanaticism aura from Beast gives my Summon Grizzly a damage/attack speed/attack rating boost and the weapon is also viable for melee to a degree (although it is slow).

I use Breath of the Dying against other Shape Shifter Druids, Zealot Paladins, Melee Amazons, Pure Whirlwind Assassins, Barbarians and Necromancers.

I use Doom in bad-mannered duels mostly against Bow/Javelin Amazons, Chargers, Smiters, Hammerdins, Wolf/Whirlwind Barbarians and Summoner Necromancers. Its aura aids in bringing fast walking characters and desynching Paladins out of their invisible sync delay when they enter the aura's range, as well as slowing my target substantially.

I primarily use the Superior Phaseblade as my go-to I.A.S. weapon now, but Griswold's caddy is a great choice when you have a player who is wearing higher fire resistances than normal to mitigate your Fire Claws because it adds a substantial amount of physical damage to a fast weapon, giving you the advantage of using physical damage as well as fire damage to pervade past your opponent's resistances.

Sorry for the late reply!

BattleTag gothicwolf-2141

Gratz amphet on the 1 v1 tourney long time no see old friend awrooooo

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hartside View Post
    Gratz amphet on the 1 v1 tourney long time no see old friend awrooooo
    Thanks man it is good to hear from you; I will be on more in the next week or so I have been so busy with work lately.

IncGamers Member

This week I will be experimenting with Armageddon again; I need another exterior damage source (like Hurricane) that is reliable and effective. I understand the cooldown issue with Were Bear, which is why I will try to minimize this issue as much as I possibly am able to; by changing my damage sources in the Elemental Tree from Fissure to Volcano and Armageddon, I am able to keep a continuous 5k aoe of physical/fire damage in both Were Bear and Human forms. By doing this I reduce my synergy bonus to Fire Claws, gimping my damage further; with only 1 point of Fissure the duration synergy bonus to Armageddon is down to 12 seconds with about a 5-6 second hold on shifting in or out of Were Bear. After having much more experience with the character, I am wondering if this is a more viable option in my build now that I know how to control my movements in time with all of my spells, summons and strategic positioning in the moor. I will not be updating my build for this on the main page of the guide until I am certain it is reliable; wish me luck!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Octogenarian View Post
    This week I will be experimenting with Armageddon again; I need another exterior damage source (like Hurricane) that is reliable and effective. I understand the cooldown issue with Were Bear, which is why I will try to minimize this issue as much as I possibly am able to; by changing my damage sources in the Elemental Tree from Fissure to Volcano and Armageddon, I am able to keep a continuous 5k aoe of physical/fire damage in both Were Bear and Human forms. By doing this I reduce my synergy bonus to Fire Claws, gimping my damage further; with only 1 point of Fissure the duration synergy bonus to Armageddon is down to 12 seconds with about a 5-6 second hold on shifting in or out of Were Bear. After having much more experience with the character, I am wondering if this is a more viable option in my build now that I know how to control my movements in time with all of my spells, summons and strategic positioning in the moor. I will not be updating my build for this on the main page of the guide until I am certain it is reliable; wish me luck!
    Decided against Armageddon again, same reasoning as first change. I went with a different direction in updating my character and decided to get a Rare Ethereal Fool's Weapon. Here's what I managed to pick up:

Screenshot061.jpg

IncGamers Member

Last edited by Octogenarian; 17-01-2014 at 03:13.

IncGamers Member

I have updated my character inventory to include: (5x) Perfect Druid Summon 45 to Life Grand Charms, (4x) Perfect Druid Shape Shifting 45 to Life Grand Charms, (5x) Perfect +3 Max Damage/20 to Attack Rating/20 to Life Small Charms, and (5x) Perfect 20 to Life/5 to All Resistance Small Charms.