Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*

IncGamers Member MakeLoveNotDupe's Avatar

Style points > Chance Guards

Classic NM Diablo glitch-barbarian

You can do better gakky (◔౪◔)

yohed's boots

ㅠㅠ Beautiful. . .
    Since Ladder isn't too long~
    I would love to see new Ladder-1# only event(s) [ Older items or etc. ]
    For example: LadderX [ Able to drop prepatch ~ 1.08 unique items (X only) ],
    LXI [ Able to drop/craft prepatch rare / craft items (XI only) ],
    LXII [ Able to drop/make prepatch magical / 1.10beta RWs <--- J/K (XII only) ]

IncGamers Member

MakeLoveNotDupe those are pretty awesome and would win, but to count they must be obtained in this ladder.
    I'll make the contest measurable. 1 point per resist, 1.5 points per MF, 1 point per 20GF. See who can get the highest score !

Quote Originally Posted by gakky View Post
    MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*
    Tri-res/MF/FRW/FHR boots can be insanely sweet, no doubt. But since res can potentially be 40/40/40 your's are very low end. Also cold/poison aren't nearly as important for PvM as fire/lite.

And also, how come you only have room for 4 SCs??

As to be on topic and show something off my self:

.... I can't.

I had some FR/LR/PR (total resist about 105 I think, with lite sadly being the lowest roll and poison sadly being the highest) and 24 mf. No FHR or FWR though. I don't play bnet, they were in SP. Unfortunately, I deeded them and they currently reside in the pixel graveyard.

MLND: Now I wanna play classic.

BattleTag tbone-1987

No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone View Post

No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder
    Now we're talking shame that it isn't 39 lite and not cold.

IncGamers Member

If we are posting Gold Find things, here is my goldfind barb ring:

Here is the 2nd ring, but much worse:

For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)

Quote Originally Posted by NamssamX View Post
    For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)
    that is pretty much true in LoD, but if you check his inventory you won´t find a gheeds or any charm at all, also there is no weapon switch to be found or a mercenary of any sort...

Excuse me for my irrelevant post Krupa.
    I guess my eyes were still focussed on the agenda waiting for May 15th to come closer.

Ofc it is (now) clear for me the screen above is in D2Classic.