Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 295
  1. #231
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

    I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*



  2. #232
    IncGamers Member MakeLoveNotDupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USW/Asia
    Posts
    1,268

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    Style points > Chance Guards

    Classic NM Diablo glitch-barbarian

    You can do better gakky (◔౪◔)

    yohed's boots

    ㅠㅠ Beautiful. . .
    Since Ladder isn't too long~
    I would love to see new Ladder-1# only event(s) [ Older items or etc. ]
    For example: LadderX [ Able to drop prepatch ~ 1.08 unique items (X only) ],
    LXI [ Able to drop/craft prepatch rare / craft items (XI only) ],
    LXII [ Able to drop/make prepatch magical / 1.10beta RWs <--- J/K (XII only) ]



  3. #233
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    MakeLoveNotDupe those are pretty awesome and would win, but to count they must be obtained in this ladder.
    I'll make the contest measurable. 1 point per resist, 1.5 points per MF, 1 point per 20GF. See who can get the highest score !



  4. #234
    IncGamers Member FredOfErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,846

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    Quote Originally Posted by gakky View Post
    MFing people aren't so interested in stats. For a slightly fragile character like a sorceress you want to first max resists, then secondly fill out with MF. Many builds are tight on resists, getting almost no resists from gear. If you don't want to sacrifice power, then it can be hard to max resists, I only have room for 4 small charms, this leaves my fire resist at 58% even with gg. For a light sorceress only boots and gloves are spare without sacrificing power.

    I agree the gloves look pretty weak. But if you don't need the FCR, or mana, or stats, surprisingly I haven't seen anything better, and I have been trying to buy and craft better too. If anyone has any better resists+MF in gloves or boots I'd be interested to see. *challenge*
    Tri-res/MF/FRW/FHR boots can be insanely sweet, no doubt. But since res can potentially be 40/40/40 your's are very low end. Also cold/poison aren't nearly as important for PvM as fire/lite.

    And also, how come you only have room for 4 SCs??

    As to be on topic and show something off my self:

    .... I can't.

    I had some FR/LR/PR (total resist about 105 I think, with lite sadly being the lowest roll and poison sadly being the highest) and 24 mf. No FHR or FWR though. I don't play bnet, they were in SP. Unfortunately, I deeded them and they currently reside in the pixel graveyard.

    MLND: Now I wanna play classic.



  5. #235
    IncGamers Member Tbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lut Gholein
    BattleTag tbone-1987
    Posts
    1,790

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!



    No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder



  6. #236
    IncGamers Member FredOfErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,846

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone View Post


    No frw, but they work out very well for my sorceress none the less. These are from current ladder
    Now we're talking shame that it isn't 39 lite and not cold.



  7. #237
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,250

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    If we are posting Gold Find things, here is my goldfind barb ring:



    Here is the 2nd ring, but much worse:





  8. #238
    IncGamers Member NamssamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South of lil Holland
    Posts
    111

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)



  9. #239
    IncGamers Member Krupa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    living in my own world
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    Quote Originally Posted by NamssamX View Post
    For GF rings, nothing comes close to a DwarfStar, also because of the fireabsorb (GFing the counsils in Travincal is a hydra infested area)
    that is pretty much true in LoD, but if you check his inventory you won´t find a gheeds or any charm at all, also there is no weapon switch to be found or a mercenary of any sort...



  10. #240
    IncGamers Member NamssamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South of lil Holland
    Posts
    111

    Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

    Excuse me for my irrelevant post Krupa.
    I guess my eyes were still focussed on the agenda waiting for May 15th to come closer.

    Ofc it is (now) clear for me the screen above is in D2Classic.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •