Good day ladies and gents
With the resetting of the Hardcore Ladder being frequent these days we have found that our KTA runs do not synch up with the 6 month duration and the run tends to get bumped to non-ladder about half-way through! We have decided to cut the 'All Barb' run short (the most successful one so far in my eyes!) in order to coincide with the ladder resets so we have access to all the content (how annoying was the 'All Zon' run when I died and lost the Insight and we couldn't make any more?!).
After having a discussion with all current members we have decided to carry on with themed runs and the next challenge to embark on is an All Druid run! Unfortunately a large chunk of the current group will be out due to RL commitments so i'm hoping some new blood will be interested in what we do
Speaking of which, here are 'Da Roolz' and what KTA is all about:-
1) We play every Monday, from 7:00pm (1900) to 9:00pm (2100) UK Time, most European players should add 1-2 hours onto that for time difference!
2) We play untwinked, (mostly!) full clears with all quests completed in each act. (Note: If we feel we need some key items for a certain build and the limited amount of boss-killing/mf-ing we do yields nothing, then we could see some exceptions later on in Hell when it is becoming impossible to fuction as part of the team e.g a WW Barb using a 1-15 Crystal Sword in Hell would be a candidate for a sword muled in from outside of KTA but this is rare! The core of the idea is to play well as a party, not what gear you have on!) Items are to be shared equally and given according to needs of the current party builds etc; if a charm drops, take it by all means, but if you find a 6% Fire Res charm and yours is already in the 50's and you are a caster, check to make sure someone else (like a melee-er) isn't in the 20's etc...it's all amicable play, with the idea in mind of being a strong party!
3) If you decide to join our merry band, please make sure you are there as often as possible...if you think you can't really do Monday's as your schedule is too hectic, don't sign up, sorry, its just rather a bad thing to have a group of 6 in theory, and end up playing with half that all the time but absence is usually posted in the thread beforehand with reason so it's never a problem but excuses of "I could not be bothered" don't cut it...commit people!
4) We meet in channel KTA before each session to discuss, mule off items before playtime commences etc and if the channel is empty, you are late and we are in-game already! The game name and password is given in-channel so please arrive promptly.
5) Most of all, we respect each other and have FUN. We are out to kick the minions of Hell in a challenging way, why not do it as a group of mates eh?!
6) Members of the old run get priority placement on the new run
7) I manage the runemule which holds the runes for the run and (usually!) post screenshots with contents. I need someone to do the same for just this new run as the current gem-mule minder has to break for 2-3 months.
8) My word is law...
If this sounds of interest to you, sign up today! Here is a table for you to sign up to, post details and I will update the table
The names with stars have a reserve spot from the last run, just need confirmation!Code:Forum Name | Build | Character Name _________________________________________ MrKaxe Summoner KTA-Laochas PestinReace Krupa Xlator Wolf Pack dean1 Fury Wolf *Helpoing *Tartanasia *Krazeyivan
I hope to see some new faces interested in this style of play!
EDIT: One thing I can't believe I forgot to mention is we will be starting this run in the next two weeks so please post as soon as possible if interested!